Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham season ticket next season

Comments

• @addick1965 To watch live football!
  • If I was going to boycott my Season Ticket for next season then buying a ticket in the Premier League is the last thing I'd do... If I was going to get a ticket anywhere it would be for one of my local sides either Welling or Rochester, yes I'm not going to see exciting Football but if ever I want that fix I can just watch Premier League / Championship Football on the TV.
  • Nope, it's Leicester for me. Or maybe Spurs
  • I'm probably going to be at the New Defence in Horley.

We'll see...
  • edited April 2016
    stonemuse said:

trebor400 said:

I just never really got all this territorial bullshit with football ...

Absolutely proves you are part of the club regime ... football is, and always will be, a tribal game. Daisy and Roland have both proved in their rants / announcements that they do not understand this aspect.

The only people who have shown that they do not believe this FACT are those at the club.

Fail ... you bought the wrong club.
    This cracked me up. He's one of "them"... Get him!!

I wouldn't get a West Ham season ticket in a million years, and temporarily switching teams is a pretty laughable thing to do as a football 'fan', almost incomprehensible... but each to their own, who cares? His money is going to have to go somewhere on a Saturday afternoon, and in the grand scheme of things it makes no difference to West Ham overall (given TV money, the basically free stadium and the fact they're already loaded etc.).

Funnily enough though, if it was Millwall or Palace I'd go and grab my pitchfork.
  • trebor400 said:

I have no idea at min being sorted by a mate who knows people in West Ham.

So you're fucking over proper West Ham fans as well? Is your mate sorting you out so you don't get nicked when you park in the disabled bay too?
  • stonemuse said:

trebor400 said:

Absolutely proves you are part of the club regime ... football is, and always will be, a tribal game. Daisy and Roland have both proved in their rants / announcements that they do not understand this aspect.

The only people who have shown that they do not believe this FACT are those at the club.

I wouldn't get a West Ham season ticket in a million years, and temporarily switching teams is a pretty laughable thing to do as a football 'fan', almost incomprehensible... but each to their own, who cares? His money is going to have to go somewhere on a Saturday afternoon, and in the grand scheme of things it makes no difference to West Ham overall (given TV money, the basically free stadium and the fact they're already loaded etc.).

Funnily enough though, if it was Millwall or Palace I'd go and grab my pitchfork.
    Get him? Where did I say that?
  • @InspectorSands according to West Ham site they expect to sell 30,000 season tickets in olympic stadium, the capacity is 60,000 pretty sure I wouldn't be screwing over any current west ham season ticket holders.

Jesus you'd think id murdered someone by some of these replies!
  • Sponsored links:

• trebor400 said:

@InspectorSands according to West Ham site they expect to sell 30,000 season tickets in olympic stadium, the capacity is 60,000 pretty sure I wouldn't be screwing over any current west ham season ticket holders.

Jesus you'd think id murdered someone by some of these replies!

come off it ... you knew you would get these responses ... don't act naive
  • What if you buy a Wet Spam season ticket and Roland sells up in November...?
  • edited April 2016
    Then i get shot of season ticket any way I can and come back to valley!
  • edited April 2016
    trebor400 said:

Then i get shot of season ticket any way I can and come back to valley!

I'm not even going to go there :open_mouth:
  • edited April 2016
    assuming you are legit, which is unlikely. I doubt very much you will get an ST for the Hammers, I know a number of people who are Real Hammers and they are struggling to get off the waiting list onto the purchase list end they have Historybof support.
  • edited April 2016
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

trebor400 said:

Yeah, agreed you didn't... not looking for an internet-forum argument here. I just find branding someone as part of "the regime" funny if I'm honest, it's almost like 1984 or something.

Really, it's just a guy winding people up with the ridiculous idea of becoming a temporary Wet Spam fan. Doubt it's legit, if it is, it's stupid.
  • edited April 2016
    I know our ownership isn't what we want it to be and even though (barring a miracle run of results for and a miracle run of results going in our favour) we going to be playing in League 1 next season it is totally wrong getting a season ticket for a bigger club and better team like West Ham. Nothing wrong with wanting to go to one game there to collect the stadium and say I've been there on a ground hop. There is nothing wrong with watching the likes of Welling, Bromley, Dartford, Ebbsfleet, etc.. But to get a season ticket at West Ham (even with what is happening at our club) is being a total traitor.
  • stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

trebor400 said:

Yeah, agreed you didn't... not looking for an internet-forum argument here. I just find branding someone as part of "the regime" funny if I'm honest, it's almost like 1984 or something.

Really, it's just a guy winding people up with the ridiculous idea of becoming a temporary Wet Spam fan. Doubt it's legit, if it is, it's stupid.
    With West Ham it is 1984 ... haven't you been reading the Olympic Stadium thread :wink:
  • edited April 2016
    I don't understand how that's being a traitor? we're not in competition with west ham, apart from London derby games can we really consider ourselves rivals? I bet they couldn't give monkeys about us. Like i said in my original post if RD is still in charge next season the team will be filled out with cheapest possible players from across Europe, I don't want to watch a season of league 1 football with no atmosphere, a revolving door of players who i don't know coming into team playing terrible football and showing no passion for the club. Last time we had players who cared and worked hard to get promotion, Why should we support RD and his team of misfits?

This may be exaggerating my point a little and its not a dig at anyone but couldn't people who buy season tickets be considered the traitors? with the current ownership your money is either going straight into RD's pocket or being spent on useless players, non of it will be benefiting CAFC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Detest them more than Millwall and Palace, so it's a no from me.
  • Most people see changing allegiance of your football team as almost unthinkable.

I've said before, all this 'traitor' and 'scab' talk is bollocks but I really don't get how you come on here to announce you're going to be a West Ham fan and not expect the grief you are getting.
  • I love bratwurst and beer, have always fancied wearing lederhosen so it's Bayern for me.
  • edited April 2016
    I naively thought id be able to have sensible discussion about it and people would understand my reasons with the current regime. Guess i was wrong.

I never said i was going to be a West Ham fan, purely watch them until RD buggered off.
  • trebor400 said:

I naively thought id be able to have sensible discussion about it and people would understand my reasons with the current regime. Guess i was wrong.

I'm all for healthy debate. I used to go and watch West Ham games back in the day when Charlton were playing at Upton Park but its a different situation now. West Ham are desperate to poach as many fans as possible to fill their new stadium that we all paid for. To most people here you would be assisting West Ham in their unfairly aided bid for London football domination and cheating on your first love of Charlton too. Its not a happy combination.
  • trebor400 said:

I never said i was going to be a West Ham fan, purely watch them until RD buggered off.

naive being the key word....
  • trebor400 said:

I've got friends who support West Ham with season tickets and a family history in my dad.

trebor400 said:

My dad & I have been going to see Charlton live for last 15/20 years

• @Chizz what you getting at? my dad used to support them when he was younger as he lived near upton park before moving to near Charlton, he was put off from football for a while due to tragedies at Hezil and HIllsborough before he started taking me to Valley when I was around 7/8, since then we've been going every season. Both of us agree we cant give RD any more money.