Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham season ticket next season

I've made the decision that next season I'll be making short trip to Olympic Stadium & getting season ticket for West Ham, I can't give RD any more money and I don't want to get out the routine of attending football. I won't be as passionate but will be watching a team who has a game plan, a manager who knows that the formation 4-1-1-4 doesn't work & owners that understand English football. As soon as RD/KM have f**ked off I'll be straight back down the valley.

Anyone else thinking of doing the same?

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Jog on, no chance
  • Reel them in. I wonder how many nibbles this will get
  • edited April 2016
    I don't see what big deal is, I've never considered West Ham a rival and I get a season of decent premiership football while I wait for RD to bugger off. I dont wanna give RD any money and can you imagine what the team is going to look like next season? not good! I was ok with league 1 last time as we had Powell there to build a very good team, but I can't face watching a bunch of foreign strangers struggling to pass to each other and probably get relegated.
  • Like a rat leaving a sinking ship

• trebor400 said:

I've made the decision that next season I'll be making short trip to Olympic Stadium & getting season ticket for West Ham, I can't give RD any more money and I don't want to get out the routine of attending football. I won't be as passionate but will be watching a team who has a game plan, a manager who knows that the formation 4-1-1-4 doesn't work & owners that understand English football. As soon as RD/KM have f**ked off I'll be straight back down the valley.

Anyone else thinking of doing the same?

Cheerio Hammer. Charlton 'til I die.

PS How did you manage that as they have a 30,000 waiting list ?
  • Sponsored links:

• I could not joining a gathering of West ham fans without agitating for a fracas.
  • Wow chill out with the hostility guys, I'm not trying to make anyone mad here. We've all just been put in difficult position by RD if he sells up before next season I'll be straight back at Charlton.
  • He's not surprised by the response at all

Stop feeding the troll
  • Master Plan. The code has been broken.
  • I just never really got all this territorial bullshit with football, I've supported Charlton from around 1994 and had a season ticket for good portion of that, it's breaking my heart what RD's doing to us. However during that time I've also attended Gillingham games and supported them as well. Like I said I don't want to get out of routine of football on Saturdays and spending time with friends and family enjoying a game. RD making that impossible to do at CAFC so I've got a decision Welling or West Ham. I chose West Ham as it's easy to get too and my dad used to support them, this way we can go together and still enjoy good game of football.
  • trebor400 said:

Wow chill out with the hostility guys, I'm not trying to make anyone mad here. We've all just been put in difficult position by RD if he sells up before next season I'll be straight back at Charlton.

Of course you are. You post on a Charlton site that you're buying a S/T for one of our rivals.
  • Sponsored links:

• trebor400 said:

Wow chill out with the hostility guys, I'm not trying to make anyone mad here. We've all just been put in difficult position by RD if he sells up before next season I'll be straight back at Charlton.

You're being silly.
    Go to bed and sleep off whatever you've taken or drunk.
  • As someone who supports two teams in the same country, I can probably better understand where you're coming from, and this were a heartfelt "I feel connected because XYZ" family ties, close friends who support them, or even "I think they're a club who does good work in the community, promotes their youngster, fosters a culture of inclusivity," then yeah, ok, I'd probably stand up for you. But this just feels like you like the reaction.

Also, when have Charlton played 4-1-4-1? If you were to ask me the last team to use that as a default system I'd give you Big Sam's team last year/two years ago with Kevin Nolan as a, er, "false nine." Still waiting for that phone call from Barcelona is big Sam. Whilst I'm not that offended by internet trolling or even a flippant regard for club loyalty, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MISREPRESENT TACTICS IN MY PRESENCE.
  • Stay at West Ham mate. Wanker
  • In the words of that other famous Belgian, Dr Evil " You just dont get it do you?".
  • @SDAddick Karel fraye and his magical 4-1-1-4 formation where no one knew where they were playing, Colchester away springs to mind.
  • edited April 2016
    Wet Spam season ticket............!
  • trebor400 said:

@SDAddick Karel fraye and his magical 4-1-1-4 formation where no one knew where they were playing, Colchester away springs to mind.

Okay, I'll admit Fraeye's mosaic system was, well, I don't really know. But I would say 4-2-2-2 more than anything, or even 4-2-4. Can you explain the thinking of 4-1-4-1? And also appreciate that no one really knows what Fraeye was doing, most of all him.