Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham season ticket next season

Comments

• trebor400 said:

@Chizz what you getting at? my dad used to support them when he was younger as he lived near upton park before moving to near Charlton, he was put off from football for a while due to tragedies at Hezil and HIllsborough before he started taking me to Valley when I was around 7/8, since then we've been going every season. Both of us agree we cant give RD any more money.

Ah so changing allegiance runs in the family.
  • @Leeds_Addick No like i said my dad had few years off football due to being put off by the tragedies that happened, he didn't go again until i started getting interested in it by which time we were living near charlton and due to financial and distance reasons we went to the valley. The comment about my dad is cheap and degrades your argument, no need for it.
  • I can't believe people are still chomping away myself.

Carry on though, the knots he's tying himself up in are quite amusing.
  • See you later, you plastic fan we will not miss you.
  • I've had enough of this regime, too. I'm switching allegiance to Man City, but only their 1998-1999 season, when they were shit.
  • Ok, I see this is hopeless. I've tried to explain myself and answer any questions people have asked calmly in most informative way I could but its clear certain people cant/wont understand why I refuse to support a regime that's killing this club, I bet the majority people having pop at me will be buying season tickets and helping RD do it!
  • What you do not get is that you have done the internet equivalent of hanging a sign around your neck that says "Punch Me"
  • I really don't get this... Why pay even more of a season ticket at a club you have no allegiance to?

I can almost guarantee you that after a season or two there, we won't see you back even when Roland sells up, your true allegiance is clear.
  • trebor400 said:

Ok, I see this is hopeless. I've tried to explain myself and answer any questions people have asked calmly in most informative way I could but its clear certain people cant/wont understand why I refuse to support a regime that's killing this club, I bet the majority people having pop at me will be buying season tickets and helping RD do it!

It's your money and how you spend it is up to you, however your very naive or was just looking for a few lol's if you feel placing this on here was a good idea.

You should have taken Ronan Keating's advice
  • Sponsored links:

• trebor400 said:

Ok, I see this is hopeless. I've tried to explain myself and answer any questions people have asked calmly in most informative way I could but its clear certain people cant/wont understand why I refuse to support a regime that's killing this club, I bet the majority people having pop at me will be buying season tickets and helping RD do it!

RD does not need a season ticket he does not attend matches and owns the club anyway
  • I'd sooner cut my cock off than buy a season ticket for any other club. The concept just blows my feeble mind.
  • Funny that a minute ago someone on the social media website where I post Charlton news told me a story:

A few years ago she went to a West Ham game at Upton Park and there was a man and his son sitting next to her. He asked her if she was Chinese and told her that the club he supported once had a Chinese player named Zheng Zhi.......

Now I can't help but wonder if a) that person happens to be the OP; b) if not, is it common for Charlton fans to go to see West Ham play? I don't think so?
  • I'd sooner cut my cock off than buy a season ticket for any other club. The concept just blows my feeble mind.

Bit extreme, don't think I'd go to those lengths
    Might not be much length to cut off.
  • edited April 2016

Funny that a minute ago someone on the social media website where I post Charlton news told me a story:

A few years ago she went to a West Ham game at Upton Park and there was a man and his son sitting next to her. He asked her if she was Chinese and told her that the club he supported once had a Chinese player named Zheng Zhi.......

Now I can't help but wonder if a) that person happens to be the OP; b) if not, is it common for Charlton fans to go to see West Ham play? I don't think so?

That'd be hilarious if true.

#missyouzhengzhi

• Commiserations for last night, Trebor. Your lads had a good go, but De Gea was on fire.

Could just imagine the timing of it too...

Mate: Hey AuN just got you a West Ham season ticket
    AuN: Aaaaaaargh I'm gonna cut my cock off... snip
    Mate: Oh hang on, Roland has just sold Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    Dazzler21 said:

Funny that a minute ago someone on the social media website where I post Charlton news told me a story:

That'd be hilarious if true.

#missyouzhengzhi

Well, if I'd been her, the first thing I would have done is probably ask the man 'why are you here watching West Ham?' :lol: He took his son with him.
  • What an absolute knob jockey!

How you can say you still SUPPORT Charlton is a disgrace.

Please don't come back, embarrassed to be associated with you.

(I enjoyed my bite)
  • edited April 2016

I'd sooner cut my cock off than buy a season ticket for any other club. The concept just blows my feeble mind.

Ok Mrs AUN....
  • trebor400 said:

I've supported Charlton from around 1994 and had a season ticket for good portion of that

trebor400 said:

I wasn't born when we had to stadium share with them.

trebor400 said:

he started taking me to Valley when I was around 7/8, since then we've been going every season.

aaaaah ok
    Is that 'oohahh', Mortimer?

• Sadly enough my dad is talking about doing exactly the same thing. He's been a season ticket holder since about 1985 in various grounds.
    For the record I wouldn't dream of it but my dad finds it baffling that I am so shocked about his idea, fingers crossed he can't get one and he is confined to being miserable at the Valley for another year.
  • trebor400 said:

I've supported Charlton from around 1994 and had a season ticket for good portion of that

trebor400 said:

I wasn't born when we had to stadium share with them.

trebor400 said:

he started taking me to Valley when I was around 7/8, since then we've been going every season.

aaaaah ok
    You'd better have a rethink on that one.

We played at Upton Park 91/92 and to December 1992 and you were born in 87/88.

So you were born and were 4/5 years old.

As I said previously there is a 30,000 waiting list for a S/T, so you'll be number 30,001.

Let's hope RD's left before you get one.
  • We attract some right freaks

Could just imagine the timing of it too...

Mate: Hey AuN just got you a West Ham season ticket
    AuN: Aaaaaaargh I'm gonna cut my cock off... snip
    Mate: Oh hang on, Roland has just sold Charlton.

And in this one post FA, you've summed up how my life usually goes.