Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Ha ha what a donut
  • Options

Ha ha what a donut

You've won the Dianne Abbott award for maths mate.
  • Options

Press conference Monday for wss in London meeting with Saurelands people About the fight and some work looking more forward to this every day

£600 vip for this well worth it

I'm booked into a hotel and just waiting on NLA inevitably asking to share a bed with me now he's done all his money on a ringside ticket and boxer ;-)
  • Options
    Ha ha my old lady coming with me mate hotels trains and dinner booked i can’t wait was up at Stefy bulls show last night watched Maxi Hughes stop Dan Cassius Connor in 4 , jimmy Harrington really changing his career path first time I have seen Maxi on the front foot fighting he is normally a back foot fighter

Next week is our own Lew Smith in Brentwood really hope that there will be some addicks down there getting behind him

CAFC fighting in hammers territory lets get down there

• Options
    Managed to get 6 £100 ones for groves v eubank. Chuffed
  • Options
    Five tickets VIP inner ring row 4 secured :)

Come on Georgie Boy!!
  • Options
    Two VIP secured inner ring see you there bob let’s go grovesy,

• Options
    I'm also going, see you there friends!
  • Options
    Charlton boys day out
  • Options

Two VIP secured inner ring see you there bob let’s go grovesy,

Definitely mate - should be a fantastic night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good lads will be a cracking night get behind Isaac for me aswell Walsh will have a big vocal following and although Isaacs ticket sales are going well we want a noisy crowd

Is there anyone going to the Brentwood show this weekend we could do with a bit of cafc following
  • Options
    I'll be harder to pick out Bob, I'm very good looking whereas NLA looks like he's hit every branch on his way down from the ugly tree

I'm only joking, he's done me a massive favour and I no doubt now owe him ANOTHER reacharound
  • Options
    Can't wait for this!
  • Options
    Going to be a great evening the top bill and cheif support won’t let anyone down these two fights alone should be worth every penny

Bob I am meeting woodsy on Friday will confirm jolly boys
  • Options

Going to be a great evening the top bill and cheif support won’t let anyone down these two fights alone should be worth every penny

Definitely still up for that if you can get it.
  • Options
    Carter said:

I'll be harder to pick out Bob, I'm very good looking whereas NLA looks like he's hit every branch on his way down from the ugly tree

I'm only joking, he's done me a massive favour and I no doubt now owe him ANOTHER reacharound

You and me both - I'm so handsome your best bet to find me is to look for the ring girls who will almost certainly be flocking around me (just ignore the fact that they will be laughing).
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    bobmunro said:

Definitely still up for that if you can get it.
    will get back to you mate woodsy had a bit of a health scare so i left him alone for a bit, but its on the agenda for friday
  • Options
    Degale currently on the verge of losing his title on BT sport
  • Options

Degale currently on the verge of losing his title on BT sport

If it carries on like this and he gets a decision it will be farcical. Fair play to him for taking those shots in the 5th
  • Options
    Can't see how Woodhall had it 3 rounds each after 6
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can't see how Woodhall had it 3 rounds each after 6

Warren is paying his wages.
  • Options
    De Gale has lost this , they give it to him then that's the most bent result all year in a year of bent results.
  • Options
    Surely they can't give it to Degale, I've got him losing by at least 3 rounds
  • Options
    buckshee said:

De Gale has lost this , they give it to him then that's the most bent result all year in a year of bent results.

You know what is going to happen. Will be cancelling box nation Monday if he gets this.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Fair play to the 2 other judges. Fuck off Dave Parris giving that a draw.
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    Classy. Degale was hugely (by his standards) humble after the fight.

Groves hasn't had it since being sparked by Froch so he should have a look at himself first. His career is done if he loses to Eubank.

Congrats to Truax.
  • Options
    Correct decision, another Brit losing their world title.
    Don't know who he is fighting but Saunders is boxing in Canada next week so we could lose another one.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

buckshee said:

Groves hasn't had it since being sparked by Froch so he should have a look at himself first. His career is done if he loses to Eubank.

Congrats to Truax.
    Which one is a world champion still? Pretty sure it's Groves. As for being classy the way Degale behaved leading up to his fight with Groves he deserves every bit of abuse George gives him.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    buckshee said:

buckshee said:

Congrats to Truax.
    Which one is a world champion still? Pretty sure it's Groves. As for being classy the way Degale behaved leading up to his fight with Groves he deserves every bit of abuse George gives him.
    I am a fan of Groves and always have been but neither are in the likes of Froch's league or ever will be and world titles these days don't have as much meaning as before in many cases. Not really, all this petty social media sniping in boxing now is tragic. Do the talking in the ring not behind the keyboard.