Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sponsors Event 24 March - CARD call for pickets at Sparrows Lane and Valley

Comments

• CafcSteve said:

Who's Ben Tegg?
    Apparently been seen throwing stones at house Windows near traaiming ground?

Bear in mind there were 30-plus supporters, club security and club management around during this morning's protest in Sparrows Lane. We know where this is coming from and why. It's pathetic.
    Before we even go that far, can someone source where this has even been brought up other than "on Facebook?" I'd hate for us to perpetuate the nonsense (regardless of intent) of others.
  • CafcSteve said:

Who's Ben Tegg?
    Apparently been seen throwing stones at house Windows near traaiming ground?

No chance. Silliness. Ben's been a friend of mine for over 30 years.
    Just got word that it is malicious rather than silly.
    Can anyone point out the allegations on Facebook please?
  • seth plum said:

P.S.

For stats junkies.

Of the fans out today at least four of us were vegetarians to my knowledge, or about 13%.

You reading this Delaware fecking North?

Cheese and onion pasties must've sold out down the New Eltham Co-op today then!
    ;-)
  • Locked gates and security guards at the Valley.

And I wanted to renew my season ticket ; - )

Where was the credit to using my picture Henry ;) I want answers! haha. After that picture, some people turned up and I sent a DM with the companies name to CARD to investigate if they can email them.
    Sorry, mea culpa.
  • Off_it said:

seth plum said:

P.S.

For stats junkies.

Of the fans out today at least four of us were vegetarians to my knowledge, or about 13%.

;-)
    Yuk. Vegetable pasties only please.
  • Off_it said:

seth plum said:

P.S.

For stats junkies.

;-)
    Yuk. Vegetable pasties only please.
    Thank you. Nothing better than a lovely onion gravy.
  • Ben said:

So I have read CL every day for years and my first post is about throwing stones.

Just to clear this up I was talking to a person in a house on sparrows lane for about 20 mins this morning. A Millwall fan we had some good banter.

We were later trying to park the advan in a better position her bell didn't work so I tried to get her attention with a bit of gravel but failed. I did actually talk to her later on after that again.

No issues really, I am aware of people suggesting I did this. Some people seem very angry with me today.

As an independent I am happy to confirm there is nothing in this, the accusations are totally misplaced. Not quite sure why they were made to be frank.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ben said:

So I have read CL every day for years and my first post is about throwing stones.

Just to clear this up I was talking to a person in a house on sparrows lane for about 20 mins this morning. A Millwall fan we had some good banter.

We were later trying to park the advan in a better position her bell didn't work so I tried to get her attention with a bit of gravel but failed. I did actually talk to her later on after that again.

No issues really, I am aware of people suggesting I did this. Some people seem very angry with me today.

I saw you chatting to her outside her house. She's hardly going to let you park that huge van on her drive if you chucked a stone through her window. FFS where did all that come from?!
  • Well played all.
    Did any of the players have anything to say, or was it too early?
  • Off_it said:

Well played all.
    Did any of the players have anything to say, or was it too early?

If they had anything to say I couldn't hear it above their 'pumping music'
  • Just thought I would mention it, as thought it sounded like rubbish.
  • Photos from Sparrows Lane.... The poster, and KM driving throughin photos 4/5, a decent crowd down there . Well done everyone, more later

Few lifers in those pics. Won't name them in case Tony Keohone is reading this and tries to ban them.
    Name and Shame ........;-)

Seriously, sorry I didn't know about today, as said on another thread, I was in Chislehurst.

Keep on keeping on.........
  • edited March 2016

Photos from Sparrows Lane.... The poster, and KM driving throughin photos 4/5, a decent crowd down there . Well done everyone, more later

Few lifers in those pics. Won't name them in case Tony Keohone is reading this and tries to ban them.

Seriously, sorry I didn't know about today, as said on another thread, I was in Chislehurst.

I thought you were the UP character?
  • Sponsored links:

• I've just noticed the side of the Club Superstore at the Valley reads 'Home of Charlton FC" Who's this Charlton FC? No space for the rest of our name?

When completed.....This will read "Home of Charlton Redcaps FC" this will be completed under the cover of darkness in the closed season, trust me Im in the know ;)

• edited March 2016
    wrong thread.
  • PL54 said:

Photos from Sparrows Lane.... The poster, and KM driving throughin photos 4/5, a decent crowd down there . Well done everyone, more later

I thought you were the UP character?
    PL,.......you know me......UP ?
  • seth plum said:

P.S.

For stats junkies.

I hope you won't be too offended but I slipped off at about 12.30 down to Mcdonalds for a large meal with extra bacon.
  • T.C.E said:

I've just noticed the side of the Club Superstore at the Valley reads 'Home of Charlton FC" Who's this Charlton FC? No space for the rest of our name?

When completed.....This will read "Home of Charlton Redcaps FC" this will be completed under the cover of darkness in the closed season, trust me Im in the know ;)

Alright Colin
  • I've said it before but I will say it again why on earth do these pricks not want us working with them, rather than against.

Because they are pricks who think they know best, which of course they do not.
  • Well done to everyone involved. Another battle won..... bring on the next one
  • I've just noticed the side of the Club Superstore at the Valley reads 'Home of Charlton FC" Who's this Charlton FC? No space for the rest of our name?

Have you seen our injury list?
    Charlton (not very)Athletic.