Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer Deadline Day - Charlton related (9pm - Yaya Sanogo on loan)

Comments

• Bubble said:

Hull City have accepted loan offer for forward Sone Aluko from Sheffield United and Charlton. Down to player now. @DailyMirror #sufc #cafc

Darren Lewis from the mirror

We need his Sister to put in a good word for us
  • Aluko would be quality
  • Bubble said:

Hull City have accepted loan offer for forward Sone Aluko from Sheffield United and Charlton. Down to player now. @DailyMirror #sufc #cafc

That'd be decent if he;s still the player he was 2 seasons ago. Was, I believe, a target of Powell's, before Cash pulled the cash and Hull signed him instead.
  • Juan Roman Riquelme rumored. A deadline day institution almost as old as deadline day itself.

Is he even still alive?
    Last seen in an Argentinian jungle using a coconut to teach keepy uppies to Tupac, Bruce Lee and Hitler.
  • Bubble said:

Hang on... Why has the comment about Aluko been removed?
  • Yes please on Aluko!
  • Bubble said:

That'd be decent if he;s still the player he was 2 seasons ago. Was, I believe, a target of Powell's, before Cash pulled the cash and Hull signed him instead.
    Sheffield United will come good

• edited February 2016
    Aluko doesn't score enough goals for my liking.
  • Have you noticed, puns about Fanni have dried up?

…oops

No need to flap!
  • Sponsored links:

• Weren't we linked with Aluko before he went to Hull? If fit he'd be an excellent signing.
  • Don't we have to pay up the contract in full when we release people? So we've really gained nothing.

I am sure you negotiate that:

" you are leaving now or in the Summer so either do one right away and get a club as a free agent or come and clean the training ground toilets daily for 5 months"
  • Bubble said:

Hmmmmm another English based player to placate the hoards

Let's see if they fall for it, silly customers
  • T.C.E said:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 19s19 seconds ago England, United Kingdom
    #cafc terminate contracts of Ricardo Vaz Te and Franck Moussa. Those are the outgoings I referred to earlier. Might be one more to come.

Ceballos?

Miere?
    Too fast for me Shirty. ;)
    You rack em and I'll smack em.
  • If nothing else happens I would be happy. Lookman staying is fantastic.

I think we stand a very good chance of signing Serge as I think he would get more games with us and Brighton look like signing another MF today. It would be more than I hoped for.
  • Cant find that Aluko tweet anywhere........fake?
  • Bubble said:

We need his Sister to put in a good word for us
    Has there ever been a instance of a brother and a sister playing for the same club before?
  • edited February 2016
    Redrobo said:

If nothing else happens I would be happy. Lookman staying is fantastic.

I think we stand a very good chance of signing Serge as I think he would get more games with us and Brighton look like signing another MF today. It would be more than I hoped for.

Lookman staying hasn't been confirmed yet though or have I missed something?
  • Cant find that Aluko tweet anywhere........fake?

Agreed... this actually seems fake people as Darren Lewis from the Mirror hasnt posted anything.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Darren Lewis account that tweeted about Sone aluko is fake
  • A bloke on twitter claiming we are interested in Bristol Rovers striker Matty Taylor...
  • Signing and releasing Vaz Te in a matter of weeks sums this regime up in one.

Think you're just looking for stuff to have a go about. Many thought he might be alright and was worth a punt on a free. If anything we've done ok as it hasn't cost us much at all. At least we didn't sign him on a 5 year contract.
  • Don't lads n lasses, we're going to get two players we've never heard of ... Can't wait
  • Just want to bring back memories of another Transfer Window...

Bit cruel posting that mate. There could be fans of Benfica or unspecified Premier League clubs having a nosey at our message board and you've just reminded them of the biggest "what might have been" moment since Gazza signed for Spurs instead of Man United.
  • Have you noticed, puns about Fanni have dried up?

It's probably aged related.

…oops

• Signing and releasing Vaz Te in a matter of weeks sums this regime up in one.

I thought this was a good signing at the time as did a large number of posters on this site!
  • I've heard that Fanni is actually Simon Mak's missus. She's being brought in for motivational purposes
  • edited February 2016

Signing and releasing Vaz Te in a matter of weeks sums this regime up in one.

I thought this was a good signing at the time as did a large number of posters on this site!
    I think I saw his first game for us - he looked sharp
  • Aluko? Has someone found Chris Powell's transfer list in his old desk draw?