Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer Deadline Day - Charlton related (9pm - Yaya Sanogo on loan)

Comments

• It can't seriously be mak and lookman? Can it?

I think I know the answer...

Makienok and Lookman today... Gnabry in a few weeks when the loan window opens... Wouldnt be too bad
  • ross1 said:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 18m18 minutes ago England, United Kingdom
    @Wheelerl97 @ShoreRobert @Joshuk1987 There are two incoming deals afoot. That's the truth.

Just hope we can get them over the line before 11pm
    Having announced the 2 outgoing I would be surprised if this was not the case.
  • Owen and fowler
  • Moussa has potential, hope he gets injury free and pushes on. Vaz te couldn't care less, same with Williams
  • iamdan said:
    Three gone Vax Te, Moussa and Williams.

Clearing the decks for two to come in
    Mak on a perm and Fanni I reckon.
  • It can't seriously be mak and lookman? Can it?

I think I know the answer...

Lookman at least would surely not count as 'incoming' as he's already signed for us permanently, Big Mak on a permanent could be one though.
  • dickplumb said:

Vaz Te has been an absolute disgrace as a pro footballer. Hardly broke into a sweat the whole time he was here, good riddance.

couldn't agree more ...so disappointing
  • Cawley reporting its two new players in a reply to someone, not Mak and Lookman deals
  • I'm pleased we've jettisoned Moussa and Vaz Te. If I had my way I'd be cutting a lot deeper, but maybe the likes of Mak and Bergdich will improve under Riga.

I still think Largo nailed it earlier though. I don't have confidence the incoming players will be of sufficient quality given the last 2 years under this lot
  • mr.se7 said:

Cawley reporting its two new players in a reply to someone, not Mak and Lookman deals

Belgian by any chance?
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

Vaz Te has been an absolute disgrace as a pro footballer. Hardly broke into a sweat the whole time he was here, good riddance.

Yeah, I mean he had Championship experience as well, should have been nailed on to be amazing.
  • Why are we so obsessed with terminating contracts? I'm sure we could have got a little bit of money for Moussa but instead we're just drawing a line under another failed bit of transfer policy. Vaz Te was a total waste, Williams is shuffled off after having one of the worst months in a Charlton shirt that I can remember and we just shrug at the thought of Moussa. Great, well done everyone.

There had better be some good signings coming in because all we've done here is clear up the mystery wage budget a bit, which quite frankly, knowing our finances are in good health, I couldn't care less about. A striker and a winger please

Maybe we've been trying yet if a club reports us for trying to sell them s**t we could get into serious trouble
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 19s19 seconds ago England, United Kingdom
    #cafc terminate contracts of Ricardo Vaz Te and Franck Moussa. Those are the outgoings I referred to earlier. Might be one more to come.

Ceballos?
  • Suppose Johnson could be the other one buggering off...?
    #cafc terminate contracts of Ricardo Vaz Te and Franck Moussa. Those are the outgoings I referred to earlier. Might be one more to come.

Ceballos?

There was some talk of a loan move a few days ago, so maybe that will happen.

Ceballos?

There was some talk of a loan move a few days ago, so maybe that will happen.
    Thats where my thinking came from (as well someone mentioned his name first thing this morning)
  • Sponsored links:

• Is Fanni a Brazillian?

Only half
  • Relegation Roger wont toddle off for 18 months!
  • ross1 said:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 18m18 minutes ago England, United Kingdom
    @Wheelerl97 @ShoreRobert @Joshuk1987 There are two incoming deals afoot. That's the truth.

Just hope we can get them over the line before 11pm
    Having announced the 2 outgoing I would be surprised if this was not the case.
    Remember this is Charlton we're talking about...
  • You see its not illegal to do it to Ademola for those Human Rights fans on here!!

• Why are we so obsessed with terminating contracts? I'm sure we could have got a little bit of money for Moussa but instead we're just drawing a line under another failed bit of transfer policy. Vaz Te was a total waste, Williams is shuffled off after having one of the worst months in a Charlton shirt that I can remember and we just shrug at the thought of Moussa. Great, well done everyone.

There had better be some good signings coming in because all we've done here is clear up the mystery wage budget a bit, which quite frankly, knowing our finances are in good health, I couldn't care less about. A striker and a winger please

Most clubs terminate contracts, there's no way Vaz Te or Moussa would get a fee anyway

To be fair, at the time Moussa seemed a decent signing. He had plenty of English experience having been over here most of his life, and had been good for Coventry the previous season.
    I was delighted with the signing of Moussa at the time and to be honest I'm not hugely happy we've shuffled him off. He's never got a run in the side but he's skilful and direct and he's been horribly affected by injury. We could have got some use out of him this season and then reviewed in the summer. Instead we've guaranteed it goes down as a failure of a signing, which rumours indicate we're doing with Ceballos too.
  • Don't we have to pay up the contract in full when we release people? So we've really gained nothing.