Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye Sacking watch.

Comments

• I used to think he was merely deluded as to his own abilities (or lack thereof) but I am rapidly coming to think he knows he's out of his depth and knew it all along and is happy to spout the party line shit and peddle crap in lieu of ever actually becoming any kind of coach. I think he is the very first Charlton coach I actively despise on a personal level regardless of results.
  • It is clear from the fans' reaction to him today - booed off at the end, cheers for the players once he had disappeared - that he now knows he can't win us over, so he's back to Plan A from Management for Dummies in blaming fans for poor results. Thing is, aside from a couple of moments, I thought we got behind the team from the off. The negative chants were clearly aimed at him and the Belgians.
  • Fraye blames the fans while the oppo manager said the home fans supported the team well, during the game.

Says it all.

Insane really.
  • Fraye blames the fans while the oppo manager said the home fans supported the team well, during the game.

Says it all.

Everything that man says is directly from his backside.

Says it all.

We did get right behind them. The only negative chants were aimed at the board and, more particularly, Fraeye who now realises that no amount of bluster can hide from us he is simply not up to this job.
  • If he had any backbone he would resign.
  • If he had any backbone he would resign.

He hasn't, he won't and the arseholes won't sack him. He is as deluded as the rest of them.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think both Peeters and Luzon knew what they were doing. I can see that KF doesn't. He is a sub-standard coach with no tactical awaremess.
  • I think both Peeters and Luzon knew what they were doing. I can see that KF doesn't. He is a sub-standard coach with no tactical awaremess.

Agreed. He is by far the worst manager we have had under this regime.
  • I've had a couple of whiskey's. Suppose. Just suppose there is mileage in the suggestion that Roland didn't want to speak with PV because there is already someone in the background looking to buy the club. Save every penny by keeping it cheap and not appointing a manager who costs real money and might want money for players.

No me neither but it's a thought.
  • I've had a couple of whiskey's. Suppose. Just suppose there is mileage in the suggestion that Roland didn't want to speak with PV because there is already someone in the background looking to buy the club. Save every penny by keeping it cheap and not appointing a manager who costs real money and might want money for players.

Keep pouring Shooters, I like your thinking!
  • edited January 2016
    Can I have some of what you are drinking. This bloke is the poorest manager we have had since I have supported the club, and I include Dowie and Reed in that. He just doesn't know what he is doing. He does have a poor squad to chose from, but the teams he puts out are unbalanced, predictable and to easy to defend against. He shouldn't be anywhere near our first team.

Sherlock your whisky fuelled mind palace is on to something.

Hope your right and it does rather make more sense. The investment of the academy though? Hmmm
  • Apparently Lennie was in the crowd today... Could do worse!
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:

Apparently Lennie was in the crowd today... Could do worse!

Surprised he'd be in the crowd. For what purpose?!
  • CAFCsayer said:

He was in the Forest Dugout. As per usual
  • Dave2l said:

CAFCsayer said:

Surprised he'd be in the crowd. For what purpose?!
    Oops, meant to put was there!
  • It's now clear Fraeye drinks from the same pool as his bosses. He doesn't care what the fans think and is now playing the 'they are unreasonable and it's all their fault' card. I cannot imagine for a minute any of the players have respect for him. He's a fraud and needs to be the first to go. I just fear our protest makes it more likely KM will dig her heals in and not get rid of him just to show she's boss.
  • Makes his quote truly pathetic
  • JBG was clapping the fan's all throughout the booing of Fraeye. And against Wolves it looked like JJ waited for Fraeye to leave the pitch before clapping anyone
  • JBG was clapping the fan's all throughout the booing of Fraeye. And against Wolves it looked like JJ waited for Fraeye to leave the pitch before clapping anyone

I thought that too.
  • mogodon said:

Proof we back the team and not him. He gets the boos as he walks off at the final whistle and the second he disappears from sight jeers turn to cheers for the players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-_a1ka6kc

Excellent, the proof we needed.
  • We are doing everything right as fans.

Keep it up!!

Charlton til I die