Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fraeye Sacking watch.

Comments

• Fraeye had been trying to snide his way into this job for 18 months before he got it. Roland didn't appoint him sooner so he could get more 'experience' in the Belgian 3rd division. Fraeye is Roland's bulletproof golden boy and we are stuck with him until the bitter end.
  • KF also got heavily booed near the end of the game, when he returned the ball to the pitch after it went to him

Brought back memories of poor Les Reed being booed against Wycombe at the Valley in 2006 when picking up the ball. Poor sod.

I'm tempted to go to the Forest match just to boo Karel again. Deserves as much stick as KM, easier target. Crying out for a 'Wan***, wan***...' chant.
  • Oh well, not going to happen today - off to bed.
  • Can we please close this thread. Every time I open it I end up dissapointed. Dissapointed that he is still picking the team.

I'd hardly call it that, I think he'd struggle to pick his nose.
  • I cannot believe he is still there in his job.
  • Can we please close this thread. Every time I open it I end up dissapointed. Dissapointed that he is still picking the team.

I'd hardly call it that, I think he'd struggle to pick his nose.
    You two need to stop being stupid and be more realistic, he doesn't pick the team he is simply a sponge to soak up the abuse.
  • I cannot believe he is still there in his job.

Unbelievable isn't it? Well it would be at any normal club. It's absolutely laughable. The Belgians doing all they can to piss off their 'customers'.
  • Karol Fraeye gone
  • 1StevieG said:

Karol Fraeye gone

Where to? The toilet? Fishing? Out to do Roly's weekly shopping?
  • Sponsored links:

• There is a poster on Not606 who has had a bet on Karel Fraeye being Charlton's permanent Coach on Skybet paid out.
  • Oh, he's still f***ing here. Saturday's defeat should be the end even for his Mum and Dad.
  • He needs to go - he is cementing a culture of acceptable mediocrity at CAFC. He must go.
  • Unfortunately it is clear that he is staying.
  • Especially when the lad gets sent off ten mins later

Nah... Not his fault...but, still

All looked awkward with solly in centre mid... Settled down after THD got the red!
  • He'll be here into league one :(
  • Capitano said:

Bringing on a young left wing back to play him right back and push our best defender into midfield. Managerial genius.

Ridiculous decision. Bring on a sub and play two players in the wrong position.
  • Sponsored links:

• Katrien when will you get it that this fella will not and has not united the fans, all you've done is unite the fans against you.
  • Fans started protesting on the 13 minute mark. Didn't notice any specific cause to kick start it just generally pissed off. Maybe we were slow in realizing that Fraeye was still in the dugout. That first half was one of the dullest I have seen ( from both teams let alone us ) in a long while. One of the weaker Forest teams I have seen at The Valley similar to Wolves.
  • Katrien when will you get it that this fella will not and has not united the fans, all you've done is unite the fans against you.

Disagree, he has completely united the fans.
  • Bloke is a plum, a plum too stupid to know he is a plum and his only real role is to draw the hatred away from the real problem.
  • I'm sorry maybe I didn't make my point clearly enough, I'm just so angry about this fella, and how it is conceivable that he is still running the club with the results he's displayed, what is it now 2 wins in 12?

He's probably quite a nice bloke, as is the guy who runs my local Chippy, come to think of it the guy in my local Chippy might do a better job, certainly might up the chip count!
  • edited January 2016
    mogodon said:

Katrien when will you get it that this fella will not and has not united the fans, all you've done is unite the fans against you.

Disagree, he has completely united the fans.
    That's the sheer beauty of it, he well and truly has. Katrien was correct when she said we were a minority - before Fraeye we were - she just delivered that little line a bit too late.

Outside of CharltonLife and the VOTV readership, how many fans were truly aware of the circus that was running the club? I'd wager not that many in the grand scheme of things.

However, thanks to Fraeye's appointment and his subsequent ineptitude - even those fans who weren't aware of the internal politics of the club have grown tired and dreary and got frustrated. After frustration, people vent and share their own frustrations, and before we know it a sizable majority of the support have been exposed to the internal failings too - becoming aware that Fraeye is merely the tip of the iceburg.

Hell, today we probably had 1000+ fans chanting "There's only one Peter Varney": the subject of Katrien's inbox.

Agent Fraeye anyone?
  • Found it difficult to really dislike Fraeye so far but tonight he's given me the excuse.
  • Peter Taylor sat at the back of the Lower West today...
  • cafc-west said:

Peter Taylor sat at the back of the Lower West today...

Palice c*** but at least he understands what you need.

Bring the palice c*** in!