Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• Scoham said:

Bubble said:

Rhys Williams till end of the season from Boro

An Australian, have we had an Australian play for us before?
    Andy Petterson
    Paul Kay was unused sub as well.
  • Bubble said:

Sasa Ilic had some Australian connection I think
  • edited December 2015
    Isnt Rhys Williams a Left-Back?

Just seen he can play in Defensive Midfield or Right-Back
  • Smart move by Charlton, let other clubs know we are desperate to raise £2m, then I am sure Cardiff and others will not give us what a player is worth
  • Bubble said:

Andy Petterson?
  • ross1 said:

Smart move by Charlton, let other clubs know we are desperate to raise £2m, then I am sure Cardiff and others will not give us what a player is worth

Just a rehash of the Mirror article mate. I'm sure we're not desperate!
  • Bubble said:

Bubble said:

Has he been linked to us?
    It's on SSN on loan till end of the season (poised to sign)
    Cheers @Bubble

At least he's not English. Wouldn't want to sign any of them : - )
  • Essex_Al said:

ross1 said:

Smart move by Charlton, let other clubs know we are desperate to raise £2m, then I am sure Cardiff and others will not give us what a player is worth

Just a rehash of the Mirror article mate. I'm sure we're not desperate!
    Sorry @Essex_Al, didn't know it was in the Mirror.
    Apologies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Richard J said:

It'll be Peter Kay before long!
  • LoOkOuT said:

Richard J said:

Too late...we're already a laughing stock! :(
  • Isnt Rhys Williams a Left-Back?

but from Middlesborough forum, mostly on the injury list

"Looks like Rhys Williams will be going out on loan in January. If I'm being honest I think his Boro career is over mainly due to his terrible injury record. We should have parted company a long time ago"
  • LoOkOuT said:

Richard J said:

With his physic he will be too fit for our lot!!
  • Shrew said:

Isnt Rhys Williams a Left-Back?

but from Middlesborough forum, mostly on the injury list

"Looks like Rhys Williams will be going out on loan in January. If I'm being honest I think his Boro career is over mainly due to his terrible injury record. We should have parted company a long time ago"
    According to this his Boro career is not over but they want to loan him so he becomes match fit .

I guess a one month emergency loan would suit their purpose . We are so short of numbers we can hardly turn him down.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fit-again-middlesbrough-defender-rhys-10671620
  • if a couple of good clubs are after him we have no chance
  • Good player. Was Boro's captain before he got those injuries.
  • Southbank said:

We dont really need Strikers though...

We need someone who can create the chances, the guys we've got up front are more than adequate I think

Not according to their goals record
    Yeah but give the players some service and they'll put their chances away... Lookman has pretty much scored each time he's put in a good position, same with Reza, they cant score at the moment because they're getting the ball in the wrong areas.
    Lookman taking the corners, FFS....
  • Sponsored links:

• A return of Poyet and Kermorgant has been mentioned this morning, think it originally came from Kish.
  • I think the other Premiership player that we are interested in is Alex Pritchard. But he had an ankle operation in October and is out injured. Norwich, QPR and other clubs are interested when he gets fit.
  • dickplumb said:

I think the other Premiership player that we are interested in is Alex Pritchard. But he had an ankle operation in October and is out injured. Norwich, QPR and other clubs are interested when he gets fit.

Well he would be perfect if he's fit enough to make an impact.
  • Does KM really think that getting Yann back will make everything ok?

This gets thrown about before every transfer window opens
  • According to Dr Kish we had a loan agreement in place to bring Kermy back in November. But the injuries to other Bournemouth strikers scuppered that deal. Bringing him back depends on Bournemouth bringing in some more strikers.
  • You'd have to ask why would he want to come back if he was treated so badly before? Unless, of course, he wasn't?
  • First off whoever we bring back, or bring, in had better be able to read because Karel coaches the players by passing them notes.
    Second off whoever we bring back, or bring in, had better be prepared to work for a manager who simply does not get it.
    Third off, whoever we bring back, or bring in, had better make sure their agent has negotiated a deal good enough to buy them a house in Blackheath straight off, because they won't be getting a survive relegation bonus.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!