Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January rumours ( the big damp squib)

Comments

• Just seen this in the press, apologies if already posted-:

2 JAN 2016 - 8:34AM
    Williams starts comeback trail with Charlton loan.
    Australia defender Rhys Williams has joined Championship strugglers Charlton Athletic on loan as he ramps up his return from a double Achilles rupture.

Double achilles rupture no less.

What is the appeal with players who have a history of injuries?
    ££££££ or lack of
  • Do we have room in our treatment room for Wiliams ?

That is the one area at the club where we have a lot of competition for places.

Brilliant thinking again to put the injured under pressure before they are even playing..

The man is a genius I tell you...

• andyg90 said:

Haven't seen it mentioned but, Bournemouth have agreed signing of Roma striker Juan Iturbe on loan until end of season. Kermorgant surplus to requirements now?

They couldn't be any more different players without one playing in goal and the other being a striker. Massive coup for Bournemouth, he is mustard.
  • With our outstanding NHS recovery facilities call centre we have turned cafc into a rehab centre.

• ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Transfer window, I think is the same as premier league.
    Logic dictates that the window should be open for business as soon as the clock strikes midnight on New Year's Day, but in fact the Premier League's transfer window does not open until midnight on January 2. Closes February 1st

I put this up earlier, so Williams can't play tomorrow, although to be fair, I wouldn't argue against Kett's knowledge
    As usual Ketts, you are right, my apologies
  • Rossman92 said:

Lawrie Wilson signed for Peterborough on loan this morning, miss that man

Move on
  • Yann not in the Bournemouth squad. Move on.
  • Sponsored links:

Australia defender Rhys Williams has joined Championship strugglers Charlton Athletic on loan as he ramps up his return from a double Achilles rupture.

Cheers Colin Wally. ;)
  • Roger Johnson seen in car park (not protesting) but walking in with family.

Looks a goer.
  • edited January 2016
    iamdan said:

Roger Johnson seen in car park (not protesting) but walking in with family.

Looks a goer.

Spotted afterwards to

Going to sign on Monday according to NS: http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/14178613.Experienced_defender_set_to_sign_for_Charlton_Athletic_on_Monday/
  • Not working out for him in India then....
  • Not working out for him in India then....

It's finished.
  • cfgs said:

iamdan said:

Looks a goer.

I wouldn't know and I have never wondered about the bedroom antics of any of our players.

Never thought about Andre Bikey?
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

cfgs said:

iamdan said:

Looks a goer.

I wouldn't know and I have never wondered about the bedroom antics of any of our players.

Never thought about Andre Bikey?
    No, but he is like a grizzly bear if they want to get amorous you have run (very fast) or fake enjoyment.

Double achilles rupture no less.

What is the appeal with players who have a history of injuries?
    The appeal is that with Igor and Kashi our medical team have plenty of experience with achilles injuries so they'll know what to do with Williams (dick all for several months until it's surgery time)
  • >

No apology required Ross, loan rules are a nightmare mate.
  • We need Powelly as manager.

Then sign Johnson, Poyet, Kerms.
  • Ketts said:

>

No apology required Ross, loan rules are a nightmare mate.

Come on then Ketts, who else have we got up our sleeve other than Johnson?
  • Linked with Hal Robson-Kanu on twitter. Not sure how reliable it is.
  • Kermorgant didn't travel with Afcb this weekend. Wants a move to London but his club are moving the goalposts and demanding £££££

He has 2 offers elsewhere apparently but not as appealing as a return to Charlton
  • Swisdom said:

Kermorgant didn't travel with Afcb this weekend. Wants a move to London but his club are moving the goalposts and demanding £££££

He has 2 offers elsewhere apparently but not as appealing as a return to Charlton

After we gave them half the west stand fooking too bob club
  • Looks like forgotten man, George Tucudean, will be dropping down to the Romanian second division this January, with UTA Arad looking to sign him. Couple of days ago, Steaua's new manager was also rumoured to be interested in resigning him for Steaua. The former manager, Mirel Radoi, believed Tucudean wasn't good enough to be a Steaua player.

http://m.digisport.ro/Sport/FOTBAL/Competitii/Liga+1/Tucudean+e+aproape+de+Chiajna+dar+face+transferuri+pentru+UTA
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!