Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Bolton Post Match Thread

Comments

• Two words.

Fraeye Out

• I think young Mr Fraeye should give Jose Riga a call.

Could do with a bit of friendly advice.

• Losing interest rapidly
  • Lookman off!
  • Get rid of this no-Mark clown... The substitutions today we're diabolical
  • yet another reason to believe that the owner and manager haven't got a scooby doo. Yay for Lookman, I'll enjoy watching him play for a relegation rival for an undisclosed fee.
  • We were shit, they were shit. Ref was shit. Shit shit shit night. Genuinely can't remember the second half.
  • Embarrassing defending.
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't go!
  • according to the commentary Lookman was subbed because he had an injury, possible hamstring
  • On the plus side that was 2 more goals than normal for us and 1 less conceded than we are used to.
    What a waste of a good football club. Well done to whoever is running Charlton.
  • Had a missed phone call from the club today , they were prolly seeing if i was going so they'd stick the prize on my seat

did anyone get a prize , what was it ?

13th-21st 45% ......... Bottom three 55%
  • Going down. Team and attendances.
  • Sponsored links:

• No way that's not a league 1 fixture next year
  • edited December 2015
    Berg - couldn't hit a barn door
    Mak - carthorse
    Reza - total waste of time
    Ba (edited) - joke

Clueless manager takes off the only bloke likely to score.

Looky - outstanding
    Diarra - another big performance in a very poor defence

Prepare for League One.
    Target 20,000 EMPTY SEATS
  • Would say the Lookman sub was more protecting an asset than injury. The other ten players were fucking dogshite and that's being polite.clueless tactics under a clueless manager employed by clueless owners. We are down. That is all.
  • Has it ever been this bad. Even under parky when we did not win for about 17 matches you at least new the players were trying and there was some sort of game plan
    . At the moment we are like a group of headless chickens .
    KF is out of his depth
  • To be fair, first half I thought Reza and Lookman were solid then Lookman went off and Reza caught the bug from the other 8 outfield players and became utterly useless in the 2nd 45.
  • Pretty depressing, we're waiting for Fraeye to string a few results together to announce him till the end of the season but he isn't good enough.

No shape, poor passing and defending. No midfield. Just rubbish
  • Berg - couldn't hit a barn door
    Mak - carthorse
    Reza - total waste of time
    Sarr - joke

Clueless manager takes off the only bloke likely to score.

Looky - outstanding
    Diarra - another big performance in a very poor defence

Prepare for League One.
    Target 20,000 EMPTY SEATS

Sorry but Saar didn't even get off the bench and Diarra was awful first half
  • Fraeye out !!

It's not just Fraeye. So many of our players look shockingly out of their depth.

Time for a clear out so we can prepare for life in League 1. Would the last Belgium leaving the Valley please turn out the lights.