Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton have appointed Karel Fraeye as Interim Head Coach

Comments

• Options
    Chizz said:
    Bit late isnt he... Does he realise that we've had Riga / Peeters / Luzon since?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

SLP said no interview pre Boro, unofficial.
    CAFC says interview, official.
    Nothing to do with fans disquiet, simply routine :wink:

What they meant was no SLP interview pre Boro, after Cawley printed some facts.
  • Options
    Our new manager is here as he is cheap,pay peanuts you get a monkey.
  • Options

This is the strangest head coach appointment since Benfica in 2000 gave the job to a 37 year old who was the interpreter to Bobby Robson and coached the youth team under Louis van Gaal.

Karel 'the special one' Frayere
  • Options

This is the strangest head coach appointment since Benfica in 2000 gave the job to a 37 year old who was the interpreter to Bobby Robson and coached the youth team under Louis van Gaal.

Who lasted nine games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

In-house interview in which the club controls all the questions, I'd guess.

Can't keep hiding, Katrien.

But she will for as long as she can. Doesn't want to damage her CV.
  • Options

Who lasted nine games.
    Correct because Jose resigned because the new president wouldn't give him a contract extension after Benfica beat Sporting Lisbon.

There must be a 1000 to 1 chance that Karel can emulate Jose.

2000 ?
  • Options

In-house interview in which the club controls all the questions, I'd guess.

Can't keep hiding, Katrien.

Sliding doors......
  • Options
    It's crazy .. There's a side of me that wants a fully toxic environment at the valley .... These sodding Belgiums have finally sent me mad ....
  • Options
    ' why have you got a girls name? Are you a girl?'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In all seriousness, does anyone have any idea what type of a coach/manager he is? I know we'll find out soon enough but is he known as attacking, defensive, does he like to go direct? Has anyone on here got an idea of how he likes his sides to play?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Is there such thing as attacking/defensive/pressing type coaches when you get to the bottom half of Belgian division 3?

I just assumed they kicked the ball and ran after it, just like they do on Charlton Park on a Sunday morning.

• Options

Chizz said:
    It all went wrong when we sold Parker and replaced him with.....actually never mind.
    Murphy?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Is there such thing as attacking/defensive/pressing type coaches when you get to the bottom half of Belgian division 3?

I just assumed they kicked the ball and ran after it, just like they do on Charlton Park on a Sunday morning.

They had their own ball?
  • Options

Good luck to Karel, say I. No-one knows what will happen.

Hmm. I think we all do.