Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brentford match thread 24/10/15

Comments

• they win the ball and attack.....baur is fouled...addicks fk
  • Shits got to hit the fan now, unacceptable
  • More goals in this for Bees.
  • reza has the ball and attacks....tackled...they clear.......long and play keep ball
  • ansah scores again
  • edited October 2015

Is Pinocchio wearing her interviewing frock on?

Perhaps she could sack herself too in the process?
  • jbg wins the ball back...solly....jbg...tackled.....and they clear but sarr wins it to solly....watt is tackled
  • addicks in disarray........
  • moussa...sarr...cuz....baur......jbg.....attacks....reza is offside
  • Charlton players lost their heads apparently, according to Sky. I'd like to take a few heads off I know that much.

• Sponsored links:

• I quite liked league 1. But I wn't pay £33.
  • CAFCdamo said:

0-2 screamer of a goal ffs

Assist by McCormack to rub salt into the wound
  • Come in Vukomanović....
  • fk taken....long and they have the ball....jbg wins it.....and they get it back.....jj wins it....reza concedes a fk
  • Hovi's Biscuit Member
    4:17PM edited 4:17PM

mistrollingin said:

Is Pinocchio wearing her interviewing frock on?

Perhaps she could sack herself too in the process?
    Flag Quote

Best idea I've heard all day!
  • moussa off...mcale on
  • Really isn't good enough.
  • bees take the fk......we clear......mcale losses the ball by giving a handball as he thought ball went out
  • I normally try not to slag the manager off but this isn't good enough ,he's got to go surely!!!!!!!
  • Felt guilty for not going today.........now feeling quite smug.
  • Sponsored links:

• swift going off for them and someone with long name coming on!!
  • From what people are saying, it sounds like GH has totally lost the dressing room - you wouldn't be able to ignore a manager who is in control. The fact that they appear to be doing so speaks volumes.

I get the feeling that there could be a taxi coming for Luzon in the very near future.....

I too think he's lost the dressing room. The same situation as this time last year.
  • Could be the best thing for us. Guy has got to go, No more foreign cast offs Roland, British only please.
  • Not good enough. Would like to see another manager have a go
  • 62' Brentford sub: Swift is replaced by Kerschbaumer. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • No good keeping him if he has lost the players, which is how it sounds. Mind you, don't know who would fancy it instead.
  • fk taken...in it comes..hendo takes
  • we win a throw deep in bees half...solly....jbg...solly....crosses...cleared our throw
  • swift going off for them and someone with long name coming on!!

Longer than Reza Ghoochannejhad Nournia?
  • taken....cuz....baur.....we lose it.....now we win it....solly wins a throw.....taken....watt....concedes a fk
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!