Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brentford match thread 24/10/15

Comments

• This is now becoming Preston again
  • fk taken....they attack..but offside...our fk
  • From what people are saying, it sounds like GH has totally lost the dressing room - you wouldn't be able to ignore a manager who is in control. The fact that they appear to be doing so speaks volumes.

I get the feeling that there could be a taxi coming for Luzon in the very near future.....

I too think he's lost the dressing room. The same situation as this time last year.
    unless you are there how can you know that
  • baur has it...solly....jbg...reza...mcale....shoots..saved....solly...jj...cuz...fox.....mcale...cuz....sarr..jj....baur....solly....jbg...jj....cuz....sarr attacks....but bees throw
  • Sounds like the Fulham game. We're just waiting for the final 10mins for JJ to retrieve it.
  • 25 mins left.....taxi i guess for GL..........mcale wins the ball...attacks...shoots...easily taken by button
  • Obligatory sofa reference from the commentator
  • Are you allowed to leave early if you are sat on the sofa?
  • From what people are saying, it sounds like GH has totally lost the dressing room - you wouldn't be able to ignore a manager who is in control. The fact that they appear to be doing so speaks volumes.

I get the feeling that there could be a taxi coming for Luzon in the very near future.....

I too think he's lost the dressing room. The same situation as this time last year.
    Cos we are losing...again.
  • Will JJ still be on the pitch at 80 mins?
  • Sponsored links:

• bees have a fk.....as reza was offside......taken.....we win it...jbg...reza now....sarr.....reza is tackled again
  • Mcaleny looks lively!
  • we have a throw.....taken....bees gk
  • gk taken long.....jj tackles.....fk to bees....taken....solly wins a gk
  • Jayajosh said:

From what people are saying, it sounds like GH has totally lost the dressing room - you wouldn't be able to ignore a manager who is in control. The fact that they appear to be doing so speaks volumes.

Cos we are losing...again.
    And coz they came out for second half completely lethargic.

• gk taken....they win a throw......taken but our gk.....taken......and we win a throw...solly takes it...baur....jj....sarr....tackled and button has it
  • they attack quickly......baur concedes a corner

I said 'I think'. I got that impression from people's description of what was/is going on between the head coach and the players on the pitch.
  • corner taken...in it comes....hendo takes it.....sends it long...they get it back....and come at us....now they play keep ball....cross comes in hendo takes it...goes long....watt is tackled....and down
  • Bolton down to 10 men 1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• boo's around the ground....atmosphere getting poisonous.....
  • jj is not happy and having a go at watt....bees make another substitution
  • Think addict addict

Are you allowed to leave early if you are sat on the sofa?

Addick Addict and his son are on the sofa today !!!!
  • bees fk....sarr clears for a throw level with addicks box
  • throw taken....we win a gk......taken long.....we get a throw.....fox takes it....we win another throw....fox...reza..mcale...watt losses it
  • Feel for Guy, but he's been done up like a kipper.

Put Euell and Matthew in temporary charge and get a decent British manager.

Yes, I know I'm dreaming.
  • 75' It's just not happening for Charlton at the moment. Struggling to break through and create. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • I tell thee .... We're a shambles. Another defeat looming and a team devoid of any shape, confidence, leadership, skill, determination, tenacity etc etc etc
  • we get the ball back.....watt losses it again..bees come away with it again...sarr wins it....but concedes a throw....kag on watt off

I said 'I think'. I got that impression from people's description of what was/is going on between the head coach and the players on the pitch.
    fair enough, I've given up thinking :smile:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!