Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brentford match thread 24/10/15

Comments

• Sweet Jesus.....when was the last time we lost back to back home games by 3-0?
  • GL looks a beaten man
  • Just tuned in. Wish I hadn't. Glad it didn't earlier.
  • they come again......jj win sit...reza...kag.....shoots saved easily
  • Redmidland Member
    4:49PM
    GL looks a beaten man

He is Red
  • What were we saying about how the Team looked on paper before kick off? Jeez....
  • kag has it....baur.....tackled.....sarr clears....cross....fox clears just......reza has it.....but beaten to it...
  • Valley11 said:

Sweet Jesus.....when was the last time we lost back to back home games by 3-0?

And against very modest opposition
  • 4 mins added time
  • Sponsored links:

• What were we saying about how the Team looked on paper before kick off? Jeez....

I think most agreed, the best team we have
  • addicks have a gk..2 mins left
  • We don't have a shot against boron next week 5-0
  • gk taken...they win it back.....and attack......cross comes in....solly wins a throw.....and now concedes a throw
  • Valley11 said:

Sweet Jesus.....when was the last time we lost back to back home games by 3-0?

I will hazard a guess and say never.
  • Two home games against relegation rivals, lose both without scoring and conceding three each game......Come on @colin1961 we need your positivity.
  • Boro

Please don't remind me - I am going.

• reza wins it....kag attacks....tackled.....mcale...shoots...saved
  • Sponsored links:

• A great reaction after tuesdays shambles.
  • Totally unacceptable.
  • What you wonder is what triggers it all to go wrong? Same with Peeters, going great guns up to a point, then hit a losing streak, and Head Coach loses the dressing room. How does it happen? And who is to blame?
  • FT stats addicks first-:

possession............42% - 58%
    shots on............... 6 - 4
    shots off............... 7 - 12
    corners................. 1 - 4

GOALS.................. 0 - 3
  • What you wonder is what triggers it all to go wrong? Same with Peeters, going great guns up to a point, then hit a losing streak, and Head Coach loses the dressing room. How does it happen? And who is to blame?

Begins with an R and ends with a D
  • Thanks RM. Is this the worst run of form since the eight consecutive defeats in the Premier League?
  • GL has to go now....we were bereft of ideas as soon as we went 1 down.....this is a worst crisis than last season.....I'm bloody furious.

You've almost answered your own question. Curbs and Powell recruited people with character. They sometimes got it wrong but the Championship is very competitive and any lack of oneness and you are stuffed.
  • Thanks RM. Is this the worst run of form since the eight consecutive defeats in the Premier League?

Yes @Bankokaddick I believe it is
  • So we need a Head Coach with Championship experience. At the very least. Who is able to strengthen the Team.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!