Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brentford match thread 24/10/15

191011121315»

Comments

• Malky Mckay seen at the Valley???
  • Au revoir ami! We will always have Hull!

I can't believe this is still the same season. Katerin, you should do the honorable thing and walk out. RD, in your case, the honourable thing is a short walk into the Woods with a loaded pistol. Honestly! When were we ever this bad before at this stage of the season? Normally we go into freefall after the xmas decorations come down.
  • DA9 said:

Malky Mckay seen at the Valley???

Yes in Directors box for the game
  • Next home game I will be curling one out on the floor and watching that instead.
  • Did I miss aanything?

No.
  • Was this performance worse than Preston or are we on an upward curve..
  • DA9 said:

Please, not us
  • ROLAND OUT ROLAND OUT ROLAND OUT and take that stupid tart with you. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO RUN A FOOTBALL CLUB.
  • Sorry, first thing... thanks RM, that was a hero's actions sticking with this.
    Just an aside, the Black and White thing? Yeah right, goona change this around by pretending to be Fulham fans. Did anyone do it?
  • So we need a Head Coach with Championship experience. At the very least. Who is able to strengthen the Team.

I have no evidence but I suspect there are troublemakers in the squad. I've no idea who they are but with such thin resources selection is difficult. Do you drop your so called better players and play a youngster or have a team where there is a lack of harmony. You need a squad with depth not just to cover for injuries but to lock out those not playing for their club
  • Sponsored links:

• DA9 said:

DA9 said:

Please, not us
    Damaged goods, so closer to Roland's price range...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!