Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading v Charlton post-match views 2015/16

Comments

• wellwickman
    that is a strange one as we've struggled against borough in recent years.

• Felt if we had held out for the goalless draw it would have been a fair result. Found it tough at the other end.
  • We were very very poor.

Playing for a draw was acceptable. What wasn't was the attitude of the team (apart from Solly) when we went down to 10 men and a goal behind. For the last 10 mins we walked around while Reading played keep ball as if it were a training exercise. The lack of fight and leadership was very worry. Hopefully the abuse the players got from a large section when applauding the fans will serve as motivation for Tuesday.
  • Changing manager every few months won't solve anything.

Does anyone know anything about the current ujpest boss? Guessing he'll be our new manager when Luzon gets sacked in a couple of months.
  • drewman said:

Changing manager every few months won't solve anything.

Does anyone know anything about the current ujpest boss? Guessing he'll be our new manager when Luzon gets sacked in a couple of monthsdays.
  • Hasselbaink would be a massive flop. I can just see it
  • Reading this is depressingly like clicking on the wrong link and reading about last February/March
  • Sponsored links:

• drewman said:

Changing manager every few months won't solve anything.

Does anyone know anything about the current ujpest boss? Guessing he'll be our new manager when Luzon gets sacked in a couple of monthsdays.
    Don't think Luzon will be sacked just yet.
  • wasn't there .. it looks as though Bauer's red was the turning point .. pity .. another new look team seemed to be doing OK
  • wasn't there .. it looks as though Bauer's red was the turning point .. pity .. another new look team seemed to be doing OK

Was it two yellows or a straight red?

In other words one game or three?
  • edited October 2015
    LenGlover said:

wasn't there .. it looks as though Bauer's red was the turning point .. pity .. another new look team seemed to be doing OK

Was it two yellows or a straight red?

In other words one game or three?
    2 yellows .. from BBC website:

free kick.
    67:30 Dismissal Dismissal
    Second yellow card to Patrick Bauer (Charlton Athletic) for a bad foul.
    67:20 Foul by Patrick Bauer (Charlton Athletic).
    67:20
  • Powderpuff indeed. But also beige.
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't know much about football, as we all know on here but, I have always loved Charlton Athletic and it sickens me how RD's tenure is shaping up. So so predictable and I am on the verge of just not summoning up enough interest to check out my beloved CL as well.

Thoroughly disapointed again and to make it worse my Premiership accumulator went down the pan with a 90th minute equaliser for Leicester at St Marys... £2 stake turned to £597 potential winnings and then instantly to a £0 smack in the kisser!
  • Luzon will doubtless be shown the door soon, but really the squad is so thin and injury prone ( is this why we could afford most of them?) I doubt anyone would make much difference.
  • RobRob
    edited October 2015
    I can't see what can be gained by giving GL the big E. I think the problem is higher than that. Not that I think he's any good but I don't think Superman could help us with the current set up.
  • Why did bergdich start instead of Fox?
  • Another defeat. No wins in 7 league matches. 3 out of the next 4 matches after massive for our season.

Preston, Brentford and franchise with boro.

We are in a relegation battle. Need to start winning at home again because we do not look like winning away.

No away wins since Blackpool last march.

I am worried.
  • Why did bergdich start instead of Fox?

This is a good insightful question if you ask me.
    Maybe it has something to do with stats.