Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading v Charlton post-match views 2015/16

edited October 2015 in General Charlton
Here's the match thread. Catch up, then report back with your pearls of wisdom.

Is anyone really surprised?

Apathy.

Comments

• Next two games are crucial. Today was not a surprise.
  • Apathy? I don't even care that much
  • Beginning to have a relegation season feel about it although today was no surprise. Tuesday night is very important.
  • I didn't go but looking at the stats again. A couple of shots and corners won't get you anywhere. Powderpuff
  • They had 22 shots - we had 2...(BBC). Think we are in a bit of trouble.
  • On one hand i had expected us to lose 3 or 4 nil.

But i also expected us to have more than one shot.
  • cafc-west said:

They had 22 shots - we had 2...(BBC). Think we are in a bit of trouble.

Only a bit!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Really do not give a shit anymore TBH.
  • Two shots on target in 90 plus minutes. What excuse are you going to give COLIN?
  • Don't care. The appearance of Ameobi or Reza best player would brighten up my week though.
  • Was there.

Was drunk.

Was disgusted.

Relegation squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Insipid, uninspiring, borefest.
    Our olé chanting was ironic by the way.
  • Really do not give a shit anymore TBH.

This. There are always more important things in life. But at the moment they are more enjoyable AND more important things.
  • dickplumb said:

Two shots on target in 90 plus minutes. What excuse are you going to give COLIN?

FFS some people are fecking obsessed with some bloke who hasn't even posted today. 10 mins after the game and we should have more important concerns than bloody Colin.
    It's gallows humour. Colin is the court jester to cheer us all up in these dark days...
  • I wonder if Pinocchio is getting a few belters on the train home tonight.
  • Can someone explain to me why I have made plans to go to Middlesbrough in two weeks?

Because you live in Glasgow not London , so the distance and attraction issues don't come in to it but I still can't explain it fully :-)
  • Boy them Bookies hit the nail on the head at the start of the season when they predicted us to get relegated
    I hope we prove them wrong we have a habit of this kind of performance every season usually to come back and finish halfway up the table
    So keep your chins up this is just a rough patch.
  • P

I wonder if Pinocchio is getting a few belters on the train home tonight.

I'm sure it will be on Police 5 tomorrow