Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Hull - Post Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

He's got 5 to pay up or I'm getting nicked

A tenner of that is mine by the way
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Way off topic, but Gary Bowyer was sacked by Blackburn after they lost again lol

Was doing a decent job at a club hamstrung because they broke FFP. Another clueless decision by the Venkys. They've just bumbled from one shit decision to the next since they took over. They should sell up. They aren't good for that club
  • Options
    No don't bet and then not pay up if I lost I would hand over straight away true to my word
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

smiffyboy said:

He's got 5 to pay up or I'm getting nicked

A tenner of that is mine by the way
    Happily meet u at next home game n pay
  • Options
    Anyone criticising a kid on his league debut against a team favourite to go up needs to seriously look at themselves
  • Options
    Gutted to not see the winner, Rufus my son has been crying about that but if you need to go toilet you need to go.

Very sound in defense, and with our three sharpest foils for makienok out surprisingly good in attack against a side I thought had the potential to destroy us.

How many points now? Given the fixtures 3rd in the league puts the lie against relegation. Come in luzon, come charlton. Let's see how good we are
  • Options
    Pope played well apart from his blunder.
    How brave is Baur! He was in agony but played on. Hats off.
    In the first half we played at a higher tempo than Hull, who were sort of cruising, without troubling us at all. So for the last twenty minutes we looked out on our feet with Hull suddenly alive and going for it. I really thought we would lose in extra time but big Mac had other ideas and Johan finished well.
    High praise for all the team, especially Bauer, Diarra, Ba, Kashi and Big Mac.
    Hope we don't sell anyone before the transfer window closes.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Talal said:

Bauer is one of the best defenders I have seen. Total quality. Well done.

Ouch.

Double ouch. Even more impressed.
    M
    Stoic German, puts his hand up without any fuss... If he was a Latin footballer, how many rolls along the pitch would it be?!!! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So this was a very strong hull side that we made look ordinary.

Am concerned from the feel of some of the posts that we could see tony watt leave. Please no.
  • Options
    Gutted I missed the game due to wedding duties, so all I can say is...

...GET IN!!!

First game on that Football League show as well. Glorious.
  • Options
    Is there a 5 plus one? Just tuned in after completing chores and worried I missed the highlights.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Is there a 5 plus one? Just tuned in after completing chores and worried I missed the highlights.

Yep, 177 on Sky
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

He paid lol

Enjoy my friend. Buy buy 5 pints and pour them all over his head
  • Options
    My cricket team won. I hear we did too!
  • Options
    It was shown on BEIN HD sports in the US. Watched at home while packing to leave. Removal van turned up at 88 minutes and had to leave. Kept up with the remainder of the game, Hull goal, disallowed goal, matchwinner all on Twitter and when nuts when 'GOAAAAAALLLL' popped up. Think the bloke driving the removal lorry thought I was a lunatic when I went crazy at the goal.

Amazing and great to have such a dramatic game screened live here and knowing the TV channel they will show the full 90 every day this week. .

Luzon's celebration: what a legend.
  • Options

'Watched' via Twitter in a beach bar in Estepona...celebrated by buying the whole bar a drink when it refreshed to 'gggggoooooaaalllll' after the corner... Fortunately for me, the only other person in the bar was my father in law who gladly accepted his 'small Cruzcampo'... Very, very pleased here in the sun.

Off to Estepona tomorrow. Might be seeing you in there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really enjoying watching this team this year, great day out. Sealed afterwards with a celebratory double double at Goddards..
  • Options
    This IS going to be a special year ...back us whilst the odds are still good
  • Options
    We were great but clearly everyone has overestimated Hull the same way the bookies underestimated us. They are not a top 2 side by any means
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

smiffyboy said:

He paid lol

Enjoy my friend. Buy buy 5 pints and pour them all over his head
    Don't tempt me lol
  • Options
    Hull got what they deserved --feck all. that first half was the most timid i have seen from a side just relegated , yet with all their players still there. No attempt to try to force the game or play football.
  • Options
    Good stuff oz
  • Options
    Most seasons in the Championship, everyone can beat everyone. The relegated teams may have expensive squads and parachute payments, but it's hard to keep team spirit when players are leaving or rumoured to be leaving. I'd be surprised if Hull don't lose 2 or 3 out of today's team