Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Hull - Post Match Thread

Sorry but late starting, went straight to the bar!

What a game!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I'm drained.
  • Options
    Nice.
  • Options
    Go Johnny go go go !
    Well done lads.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CHGCHG
    edited August 2015
    That result really has made it a fantastic start to the season. Got a great feeling about this squad. Lovely Addicks!!
  • Options
    wasn't there of course but a win that I expected, NOT in the dramatic way it unfolded though .. we are gonna keep this up, we are a team to be reckoned with this season .. new blood, new vigour .. watching Wolves on TV now .. they are there for the taking .. Jackett (no tie required) has no idea what is his best starting team
  • Options
    Brilliant to get to watch a game "live".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very nervous coming into the game with three quality strikers out (watt, vetokele and reza). First half gave me confidence we can play against a very good team. Second half so pleased to see Big Mak score and be so pumped when he was announced and the crowd cheered.

Only downside for me was my boy was desperate for the toilet and we had to go after the hull goal. On the way out of the ground we heard the cheers for the LBG goal and thought we had a draw. The hull fans told us we had won. Unbelievable result. Well played.

Have always told the boy we don't leave before the end and now he understands why.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I wonder if the ref would have given a pen, when we scored the second had it not gone in? The Hull player made no attempt for the ball and just took JBG out. We'll never know and who cares!
  • Options

No Watt, no Solly and no Henderson, yet still beat arguably the best team in the division.

Feel sorry for the people that fell out of love with Charlton in recent times, because you're missing probably the best team we've had since the Premiership.

Get those three back and a fully fit Igor and we're in for a good season! :-)
  • Options
    A fantastic win. Everyone worked hard and can't complain aside from a shocker from Pope. Brilliant game for Makienok, exactly what I've been wanting to see from him and great to see him rewarded with a goal and an assist.
  • Options
    Saw a third of a stream, looked like a good hardworking performance.