Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

No game today: season ticket has still not arrived

12346»

Comments

• It could be 14 chips, a spilt beer or a season ticket, but Charlton's policy has never changed.
  • Fortunate we've moved to a card system as they're certainly a lot easier to cancel than lost season ticket books floating around the ether.
  • olster said:

Fortunate we've moved to a card system as they're certainly a lot easier to cancel than lost season ticket books floating around the ether.

Only if you know which ones you've sent to the wrong people ...
  • Mine arrived on Friday, postmarked after the QPR game but on ringing the Club I was told the one I picked up the day before the QPR game was the one I should use. So why was the new ticket sent?
  • Mine arrived on Friday, postmarked after the QPR game but on ringing the Club I was told the one I picked up the day before the QPR game was the one I should use. So why was the new ticket sent?

So you could donate it to the Museum.
  • Sit in lower North,none of the people around us got our renewal season tickets in the post, all had to pick up from the ground and no sign of them since. Conclusion they were never sent.