Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Naby Sarr signed on 5 year deal*** (Ed. Gone)

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:
    Saw his very first game for us at The Valley so, on that basis, want him to stay.

Even then, thought he looked quite cultured with the ball at his feet but was a bit dodgy with his defending. 

He’d be great in L1 and would nab a few goals as well.

• Options
    edited August 2020
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f3693f016b81/addicks-set-to-return-to-training-on-saturday-ahead-of-the-202021-season

The club would like to thank Tomer Hemed, Lewis Page and Naby Sarr whose contracts have expired. 

Sarr joined Charlton in 2015 and played 116 games for the club scoring eight goals. Page joined the club in 2017, playing 27 games and scored once – a memorable strike against Plymouth Argyle in Bowyer’s first game in charge. Hemed signed for the Addicks last year, making 18 appearances for the club.

Director of Football Gallen said: “I would like to thank Naby, Lewis and Tomer for everything they have given to the club. 

• Options
    Nabys gone then
  • Options
    Gutted to see him go, but it would've been extremely difficult to keep him with these caps in place.
  • Options
    Quality video that.

But what are they trying to do to us lol
  • Options
    Maybe we will get him back in a few years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame ... All the best Nabster. At least you scored more goals in your CAFC career than Tomer Hemed
  • Options
    Lovely headed assist from the QPR player that was
  • Options
    Wasn't his biggest fan as a player but the mental strength of the fella to turn it around at Charlton and the grace he showed having received a fair amount of grief from Charlton fans was amazing and I hope he goes on to have a superb career.  If he could cut out his errors he could go to the top, sadly I think he will be more a Titus Bramble who never quite got to where his natural ability suggested he would.
  • Options
    My favourite player of recent times - I will miss watching him play.
  • Options
    No surprise, but properly gutted. 
  • Options
    A shame but unsurprising unfortunately. 

All the best to him for his next chapter. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Glad he got his dues here in the end, miles too good for league one.

Proper gutted about this one. Ridiculous range of passing that will be missed. :(
  • Options
    Anyone checked in on Leuth?
    Was genuinely my first thought when I saw the news. Has one player ever been so synonymous with a single member of Charlton Life?
  • Options
    Good luck Nabby, and thanks for the unexpected goals and pings across field! 
  • Options
    I’m gutted nabster has gone. Best wishes for the future. Always a welcome at the valley