Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 16 Tickets

Comments

• Options

just got my accomodation for marseille, reserved 2 rooms for 5 nights £324.00 per room dont think thats too bad, heading over on 10/06/2015 from stanstead straight to marseille.

Where did you manage to find that? Everything I've seen is sold out
  • Options
    yes as Mrlargo has said, Only thing is , it sets it up as a new application, therefore im worried that when i do it, my original ticket successes wont be there?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Just applied for tickets to every England game including the final, should we get there! Seeing the date of the final with 'England v ?...' gave me a slight chuckle....as if!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    cafc4life said:

yes as Mrlargo has said, Only thing is , it sets it up as a new application, therefore im worried that when i do it, my original ticket successes wont be there?

im assuming i click on create or edit my application and the new games i add get added to my old application, though once ive clicked on games and tickets i want, it only says my application is the new selections and not the old?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    ive submitted the application and its got rid of the ones off my old application and now only the new ones? ahhhhhhhh will my old application still stand? helppppppp
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Not sure if this helps but originally (today) I logged in as a Czech fan, and ordered some tickets, but as soon as I moved to the public site to order tickets that didn't involve the Czechs, it deleted my application as a Czech fan. However I went back in (using a different browser) and re-registered as a Czech fan with all details the same as on the public site, except for email and password. It allowed me to re-order my Czech tickets then.

So it looks like if you want to order tickets for England as an England fan, and also tickets for other non-England games, you have to register separately.
  • Options
    my application from june which i was partly successful is still there i log in via the ticket portal, if i then click on the new ticketing application, it asks me to log in again where it then brings up my new application which only shows todays selections
  • Options
    You know you could always give them a ring? You might get more joy than on an unrelated forum, just an idea though.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

You know you could always give them a ring? You might get more joy than on an unrelated forum, just an idea though.

who do you call tho i cant find a number?
  • Options

just got my accomodation for marseille, reserved 2 rooms for 5 nights £324.00 per room dont think thats too bad, heading over on 10/06/2015 from stanstead straight to marseille.

That's pretty reasonable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That's pretty reasonable.
    yeah its not bad a bit further out of the city than i hoped for but 4 of us going so hopefully can bundle in cabs or train/bus it.
  • Options

cafc4life said:

colthe3rd said:

Not even sure if they have a number I looked for one months back.

Just go on with your new application, are you applying as a member of England Away Supporters Club?

They certainly aren't going to get rid of your old application, I am assuming you were successful and therefore would have already paid for the tickets.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

colthe3rd said:

03330 14 44 44
  • Options

cafc4life said:

colthe3rd said:

Just go on with your new application, are you applying as a member of England Away Supporters Club?

They certainly aren't going to get rid of your old application, I am assuming you were successful and therefore would have already paid for the tickets.
    no, im not a member of the away supportors club or even the FA thing, just applied as normal.Paid over £400 out in about july for the other tickets, when i log into the portal it brings up my original application as it was, i then have to click on a link to the new application process where i log in again and it shows the application ive made today for 2 matches.Im hoping that yes its just a new application system and that when the application process ends in january it will all show as one.?
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

cafc4life said:

colthe3rd said:

no, im not a member of the away supportors club or even the FA thing, just applied as normal.Paid over £400 out in about july for the other tickets, when i log into the portal it brings up my original application as it was, i then have to click on a link to the new application process where i log in again and it shows the application ive made today for 2 matches.Im hoping that yes its just a new application system and that when the application process ends in january it will all show as one.?
    Was your original application successful? If it was then they would have taken the money by now so I wouldn't worry.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

cafc4life said:

colthe3rd said:

03330 14 44 44
    thats charltons ticket office lol
  • Options

cafc4life said:

cafc4life said:

colthe3rd said:

Was your original application successful? If it was then they would have taken the money by now so I wouldn't worry.
    yes it was successful
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Hopefully it hasn't deleted it, you'd expect it wouldn't , and would just be a new application for a new round of released tickets?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    This round of tickets is for england travel members or people who currently live or are nationals of the country they wish to apply for.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Hopefully it hasn't deleted it, you'd expect it wouldn't , and would just be a new application for a new round of released tickets?

as Jay says I don't think you can even apply for any new ticket without an access code.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015

This round of tickets is for england travel members or people who currently live or are nationals of the country they wish to apply for.

its not though,

Im not a travel member, and i didnt apply for any england games today, just 2 games in areas im already due to be come next june
  • Options
    Actually where it says 'select team' on todays application, at the bottom of that page highlighted in blue is where you can apply for any other games as a non england member, just found this myself.
  • Options
    correct
  • Options
    Guys Marseille accommodation use Ibis, I've just got a hotel city centre for 453 euros for 5 nights, triple room. And reserve now pay later, for lens I'm staying in arras.
  • Options
    Applied for Ireland's group games in Paris (v Sweden), Bordeaux (v Belgium) & Lille (v Italy). You have the option to "follow your team" through the tournament.

Have a feeling I have done that with just those 3 games!! :neutral:
  • Options

Guys Marseille accommodation use Ibis, I've just got a hotel city centre for 453 euros for 5 nights, triple room. And reserve now pay later, for lens I'm staying in arras.

Did you book that on their website or via an agent like booking.com?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    @The Organiser Via there website mate, couldn't believe it tbh mate as think it's v reasonable 1.2km from city centre.
  • Options

for lens I'm staying in arras.

Bit shit
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

for lens I'm staying in arras.

Bit shit
    ah really? i couldnt find anywhere else and its a 17 euro cab journey to lens or there is a train station only there for 2 nights.
  • Options
    think Cols in wind up mode