Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 16 Tickets

Comments

• Options

Got tickets for a group game in marseille

Lovely city, enjoy....or stay in Cassis (25 mins on the train).
  • Options
    Managed to get two matches, both group games. One in Lyon other in Parc des Princes. Can't wait.
  • Options
    Internal Flights and hotel booked.now just need to book Eurostar out there and will be done. Anyone done the same? I recommend the skyscanner app for flights, got mine cheap.Expect the prices to go up rapidly in coming months
  • Options
    Booked my flight back from Lyon, was about £35. Waiting for eurostar as I plan on going to Lille on Sunday morning. Really should start looking at hotels.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Booked my flight back from Lyon, was about £35. Waiting for eurostar as I plan on going to Lille on Sunday morning. Really should start looking at hotels.

I booked hotels as soon as i got the tickets mate, and even then it was hard as a lot had sold out or were massively overpriced.Ive got tickets to the game in lens on the first saturday so need to get the eurostar early that morning, apparently prices and times will be made available beginning of december.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

colthe3rd said:

I booked hotels as soon as i got the tickets mate, and even then it was hard as a lot had sold out or were massively overpriced.Ive got tickets to the game in lens on the first saturday so need to get the eurostar early that morning, apparently prices and times will be made available beginning of december.
    Tbh I'm not that concerned about hotels at the moment, there'll always be something knocking about. I think at the moment many will be holding back their rooms to see which teams are playing when and then release them accordingly.
  • Options
    heading out for the whole group stage just need to wait till December 12th to see where we are playing, as draw is made will be booking flights to and from London
  • Options

heading out for the whole group stage just need to wait till December 12th to see where we are playing, as draw is made will be booking flights to and from London

how many tickets you got ? or none yet
  • Options
    none yet but just to be out there will be decent I think, if there are tickets available via touts/viagogo and not a ridiculous price I may purchase from them although I have 2 cousins that follow England away and so maybe they may have a couple of spares.
  • Options
    Hotels are often block-reserved by big organisations and usually become available again nearer the time (and often cheaper in the case of SA and Brazil).

I am aiming to head in and out for all the England games as I should have tickets for them all, but won't think about booking anything until the draw has been made in Dec.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plenty of good campsites in France...not always practical I know, but could be of use if your taking your own car out there....and could save you a few Euros too.
  • Options
    does anyone know if we will be number 1 in group for example;

C1 VS C3 9.00pm saint Denis 16/06/2016

will we definitely be C1 if we was in group C trying to work out locations and planning routes to every group, just would be handy if we knew we would be 1 in each group as only have to work logistics out to 3 games per group instead of 9, thanks in advance.
  • Options

will we definitely be C1 if we was in group C trying to work out locations and planning routes to every group, just would be handy if we knew we would be 1 in each group as only have to work logistics out to 3 games per group instead of 9, thanks in advance.

Yes it has been confirmed.
  • Options

Yes it has been confirmed.
    thanks mate,

ive already worked out the destination of all the cat 1 games; so could be handy for booking flights, on the 12th December as we will know where we will be playing as soon as we know what letter we are;

don't know how to attach a file so will paste it underneath.

omitted group a as france is a1

Group B

B2 VS B1 9.00pm Marseille 11/06/2016 (Saturday)

B1 VS B3 3.00pm lens 16/06/2016 (Thursday)

B4 VS B1 9.00pm st Etienne 20/06/2016 (Monday)

Group C

C2 VS C1 9.00 pm Lille 12/06/2016 (Sunday)

C1 VS C3 9.00pm saint Denis 16/06/2016 (Thursday)

C4 VS C1 6.00pm Paris 21/06/2016 (Tuesday)

Group D

D2 VS D1 3.00pm Toulouse 13/06/2016 (Monday)

D1 VS D3 9.00pm nice 17/06/2016 (Friday)

D4 VS D1 9.00pm Bordeaux 21/06/2016 (Tuesday)

Group E

E2 VS E1 9.00pm Lyon 13/06/2016 (Monday)

E1 VS E3 3.00pm Bordeaux 18/06/2016 (Saturday)

E4 VS E1 9.00pm nice 21/06/2016 (Wednesday)

Group F

F2 VS F1 9.00pm saint Étienne 14/06/2016 (Tuesday)

F1 VS F3 9.00pm Paris 18/06/2016 (Saturday)

F4 VS F1 6.00pm Lyon 22/06/2016 (Wednesday
  • Options
    Easyjet just announced routes from Southend to Paris and Lyon where my games are.

Result
  • Options
    England v Turkey in Marseille would be 'interesting'!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    The draw for Euro 2016 will take place in Paris on Saturday, 12 December at 6pm CET (5pm GMT).

France, as hosts, will not be in the draw and have already been placed in Group A. The draw will decide which groups the 23 other teams that qualified for the tournament will end up.

What channel is it on?

The draw will be aired live on Sky Sports News and will also be available to watch on the Uefa website.

How does the draw work?

There will be six groups at the tournament but the teams will be drawn by Pot rather than by Group. Pot 1 has five teams (as France are already drawn) while Pots 2, 3, and 4 have six teams each.

The teams have been placed in their Pots based on coefficient points; the points total is reached with 20 per cent of weighting given to results in qualifying and the final tournament of Euro 2012, 40 per cent to qualifying and the final tournament of the 2014 World Cup and 40 per cent to results in Euro 2016 qualification.

England, Spain, Germany, Portugal and Belgium are the teams in Pot 1 and will be the first teams to be drawn. The draw then skips to Pot 4, then goes in reverse order to Pot 3 then Pot 2.

The Pots are as follows:

The top two teams in each group PLUS the four best third-placed sides will advance to the knockout stages.

All of Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are in Pot 4 meaning that they can’t be drawn together and only one of the three teams has the prospect of facing England in the Group stage.

England will be desperately hoping to avoid Italy, who sit in Pot 2, having played the side in each of the last two international tournaments and effectively being knocked out at the hands of the Azzurri.

What about the knockout stages?

The knockout stages are already set thus (all times CET):

Round of 16

Match 1: Runner-up Group A v Runner-up C (15.00, 25 June, St-Etienne)

Match 2: Winner D v Third-place B/E/F (21.00, 25 June, Lens)

Match 3: Winner B v Third-place A/C/D (18.00, 25 June, Paris)

Match 4: Winner F v Runner-up E (21.00, 26 June, Toulouse)

Match 5: Winner C v Third-place A/B/F (18.00, 26 June, Lille)

Match 6: Winner E v Runner-up D (18.00, 27 June, St-Denis)

Match 7: Winner A v Third-place C/D/E (15.00, 26 June, Lyon)

Match 8: Runner-up B v Runner-up F (21.00, 27 June, Nice)

Quarter-finals

1: Winner Match 1 v Winner Match 2 (21.00, 30 June, Marseille)

2: Winner Match 3 v Winner Match 4 (21.00, 1 July, Lille)

3: Winner Match 5 v Winner Match 6 (21.00, 2 July, Bordeaux)

4: Winner Match 7 v Winner Match 8 (21.00, 3 July, St-Denis)

Semi-finals

1: Winner QF1 v Winner QF2 (21.00, 6 July, Lyon)

2: Winner QF3 v Winner QF4 (21.00, 7 July, Marseille)

Final

Winner SF1 v Winner SF2 (21.00, 10 July, St-Denis)

Are tickets still on sale?

There are some tickets on sale during December and January, but only if you are a member of an official supporters' group - those tickets, for specific group games, will be on sale from 14 December.

The next time tickets are on sale to the general public will be next March and April, when purchased tickets that are no longer wanted will be resold on the Uefa website.

Visit the Euro 2016 ticketing website for more information and to apply.

The tournament begins on 10 June with the Final of 10 July
  • Options
    Can't wait for the draw.

Had a lot of success in the ballot.
    Somehow bagged 4 tickets for Match 7 in the last 16 in Lyon (will hopefully be France) and amazingly 4 tickets for the Final!

I will be auctioning off the Lyon tickets with 3 nights accommodation in central Hotel. All proceeds will to go towards a charity bike ride I'm doing from London to Monaco for Greenwich and Bexley Hospice and Pancreatic Cancer!
    So far had a lot of interest.
    If anyone is interested PM me.
  • Options
    Absolutely buzzing for this tomorrow . Got 5 lots of 2 tickets across France over a 2 week period. hotels and flights home booked, Eurostar to be booked next week. A mixture of seeds in the games I'm seeing too which is good. Got E3 twice so please be nice and let it not be Slovakia or Hungary. Hoping to see at least one of the home nations.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Absolutely buzzing for this tomorrow . Got 5 lots of 2 tickets across France over a 2 week period. hotels and flights home booked, Eurostar to be booked next week. A mixture of seeds in the games I'm seeing too which is good. Got E3 twice so please be nice and let it not be Slovakia or Hungary. Hoping to see at least one of the home nations.

Don't worry... It'll be Slovakia v Hungary ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2015

cafc4life said:

Don't worry... It'll be Slovakia v Hungary ;)
    ha nailed on. to be fair, ive got E3 vs E2 and E3 vs E4, id quite happily take E3 being Slovakia if they were to be playing italy or a home nation.
  • Options

Hope for England fans this doesn't happen....a family friend was badly beaten up down there when England played Tunisia back in 98 (he still has the scars). That said Marseille really is a lovely city and Cassis would make a really good base for anyone heading for a game in Marseille (under 1/2 an hour away on the train).
  • Options

Hope for England fans this doesn't happen....a family friend was badly beaten up down there when England played Tunisia back in 98 (he still has the scars). That said Marseille really is a lovely city and Cassis would make a really good base for anyone heading for a game in Marseille (under 1/2 an hour away on the train).
    I'll be going and as much as I'd enjoy the spice of that fixture I think it would get very out of hand, so would probably rather avoid it. It will be bad enough if we played anyone there, let alone the Turks.

Looking forward to the draw - guaranteed tickets for all Eng games. Just need to hope work can be slightly accommodating in, what is for me, a very bad time to not be at work.

• Options

I'll be going and as much as I'd enjoy the spice of that fixture I think it would get very out of hand, so would probably rather avoid it. It will be bad enough if we played anyone there, let alone the Turks.

Looking forward to the draw - guaranteed tickets for all Eng games. Just need to hope work can be slightly accommodating in, what is for me, a very bad time to not be at work.

You will certainly smell the spice in Marseille.
  • Options
    Got tickets to B1 vs B2 in Marseille, staying in Montpellier. Does that mean I will get to see the 1st seed vs 2nd seed in group B, or does it not work that way?

Hopefully manage to get some England tickets too but happy to have got one match. Booked my flights already as assume the price will got up massively once the draw is made and people start booking up.
  • Options
    Oh no, looks like B2 gets decided randomly, but B1 will be the seeded team
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    heavenSE7 said:

Can't wait for the draw.

Had a lot of success in the ballot.
    Somehow bagged 4 tickets for Match 7 in the last 16 in Lyon (will hopefully be France) and amazingly 4 tickets for the Final!

I will be auctioning off the Lyon tickets with 3 nights accommodation in central Hotel. All proceeds will to go towards a charity bike ride I'm doing from London to Monaco for Greenwich and Bexley Hospice and Pancreatic Cancer!
    So far had a lot of interest.
    If anyone is interested PM me.

Not entirely sure you can do that mate. If you don't want the tickets you have to re sell them on the official online ballot. They are id checking the tickets. Your name will be on them.
  • Options
    B2 from pot 2
  • Options
    800,000 additional tickets can be applied for from this monday using either an old or new account.Anyone still looking to apply may be worth looking at the below.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=2315730.html
  • Options
    From UEFA website - "The teams will be drawn into six groups of four teams each (Groups A to F). The draw starts with Pot 1. One ball is drawn and the team is assigned to Group B, position B1; a second ball is drawn and the team is assigned to Group C, position C1; and so on till Group F.

The draw continues with Pot 4. A ball is drawn and the team assigned to Group A. The position of this team within Group A is also determined by draw. A second ball is drawn from Pot 4 and assigned to Group B; again the position within Group B is drawn. The procedure is repeated for all teams in Pot 4.

The draw continues with Pot 3 and concludes with Pot 2. Each time a team is drawn the position within the relevant group is determined by draw. The top two in each plus the four best third-placed sides advance to the knockout phase."