Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 16 Tickets

Comments

• Options
    Got Lyon group game.
  • Options

Got a game in Paris and semi final in Lyon.

Woop

That's banging.!
  • Options
    Got nothing. No idea how I was going to find the cash so probably for the best. Try again in the next application window.
  • Options
    Got 5 games in total, 2 in St Ettienne,1 in stade de france,1 in lille and 1 in Lens.Absolutely buzzing.Only struggle now is to get from paris to St ettienne within 24 hours
  • Options
    If anyone has spares near enough the South or Paris let me know.
  • Options
    Didn't get any despite applying for five games - but will be going to three games in the group stage in the south as the other lads in my group got lucky.
  • Options
    just got the email - got none, applied for 9 matches.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    4 in Paris for Match Day 3 Group C June 21st
    2 in Nice for Match Day 1 Group C June 12th

If England can now get slung in Group C it would be the ultimate touch...

Saw above someone asking about buying tickets at face value. Probably would look to offload the Nice ones as time between both games is fairly long, but I'd imagine most people will wait until after the Group Stage draw before making a decision on whether to flog the tickets back or shift them on. Revisit this at that time and I'd happily sell em to a Lifer without the mug off mark up

As a general reminder, there's another ticket window between Dec-Jan I think which falls after the Group draw. Something like 1 million tickets went in first ballot, so there is still an opportunity to get lucky
  • Options
    So if you apply, does the money just come out anytime or do they set a date?
  • Options

It comes out when the draw is done,The only thing they did say was all applications should be confirmed and payments taken by 15th august.Looks as if draws and payment taking has been this week only and is finished now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yeah, they only come out if you are successful, the only reason I was a bit panicky was because I applied for 3 grands worth and there was a slim chance I would get all of them and hence bankrupt my dad.
  • Options
    The ticket portal now says "all draws have been completed" or something like that. So regardless if money has been taken and/or is pending you SHOULD be able to log in and get a definitive yes or no for all tickets you applied for.

0 out of 7 for me.
  • Options
    Fucking UEFA turned down my applications for three different Champions League finals and now Euro 2016 tickets, FIFA on the other hand first time application for World Cup tickets I got them.
  • Options
    Got 1 game in Lens.

• Options
    No tickets
  • Options
    When is the next application window??? If there is one.
  • Options
    Between me and mate we got Lyon in round of 16 and THE FINAL!
  • Options

When is the next application window??? If there is one.

December I believe
  • Options
    Got a group game in Lille
  • Options
    Didn't get any myself but cos of mates got 2 group games in marseille, 1 in St etienne, and a round of 16 in Paris. Buzzing!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Did someone say you can't swap tickets with people?

I've got three tickets for lyon twice, st etienne and marseille. Looking to swap either st etienne or marseille.
  • Options
    0 out of 4 for me.

Wankers.
  • Options

Did someone say you can't swap tickets with people?

I've got three tickets for lyon twice, st etienne and marseille. Looking to swap either st etienne or marseille.

I believe there's some sort of official UEFA Ticket Swap window in March. No doubt UEFA will use this as a means to make some more cash on tickets that they've already been paid for.
  • Options
    If any one wants to sell any tickets please let me know.
  • Options
    If any wants to sell any tickets, please also let me know...
  • Options
    I am willing to buy a ticket for the final for £100.
    Provided, the seller, is willing to sign a contract, guaranteeing that England will be playing and will win by at least 2 goals, in a very entertaining game.
    Just keep me in mind.
  • Options

I am willing to buy a ticket for the final for £100.
    Provided, the seller, is willing to sign a contract, guaranteeing that England will be playing and will win by at least 2 goals, in a very entertaining game.
    Just keep me in mind.

More chance of winning the euromillions twice in a week mate
  • Options

Didn't get any myself but cos of mates got 2 group games in marseille, 1 in St etienne, and a round of 16 in Paris. Buzzing!

lucky you ;)
  • Options
    Any one started booking hotels yet? Just booked one night in paris for £160 for 2 people.