Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 16 Tickets

Comments

• Options

cafc4life said:

I believe each ticket will be personalised,Name and passport number to stop people from doing that.Unfortunately

With the idea of letting an applicant have 3 guest tickets it makes the i.d check impossible.
    i was thinking that,youd hope its a barcode scanner at the stadium entrance and thats it.
  • Options
    Full application status is on the website now, unsuccessful on 14 attempts...
  • Options
    Got two tickets for the 2nd round at Stade de France - buzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Got tickets for a group game in marseille
  • Options
    When I log In all it says is everything I applied for? No successful/unsuccessful ?
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

When I log In all it says is everything I applied for? No successful/unsuccessful ?

Same. Can view ticket application but it just says "draws will take place in July" at the top.
  • Options

Got two tickets for the 2nd round at Stade de France - buzzzzzzzz

Got two tickets for the 2nd round at Stade de France - buzzzzzzzz</blockquote

My account won't tell me anything

• Options

cafc4life said:

Same. Can view ticket application but it just says "draws will take place in July" at the top.
    Me too
  • Options
    I'm interested if anyone wants to sell at face value inbox me with details
  • Options
    Looking on Twitter it looks as if people have gone on there application to find if they have been successful then it's changed and gone back to application? @NomadicAddick what's your saying? @hudson-son-son
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well it originally said it would only show after 15th August so I'm guessing they put it up by mistake but I'd imagine whatever it showed at the time is correct
  • Options
    applied for a grand n a half of tickets and not got anything as of yet
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Looking on Twitter it looks as if people have gone on there application to find if they have been successful then it's changed and gone back to application? @NomadicAddick what's your saying? @hudson-son-son

mine said i had got the tickets i mentioned....now gone back to original appliaction thing.. weird
  • Options
    So yeah it's doing that, hope it wasnt a mistake!
  • Options
    Has anyone had tickets confirmed/money taken for anything other than group stage and 2nd round?
  • Options

Has anyone had tickets confirmed/money taken for anything other than group stage and 2nd round?

Saw someone on twitter saying they had a semi.
    Yes, but did they get any tickets?
  • Options
    Seems like some people have been shown this page (in pic) but then the page has been taken down again. God knows what's happening but looks like I've missed out.
  • Options
    Mine has reverted to waiting for the draw again. Hopefully not a false dawn!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got excited when I logged in and saw the final, then realised it was still just the application...whoops!
  • Options

Mine has reverted to waiting for the draw again. Hopefully not a false dawn!

We are in the same boat then mate. Still no change for moi
  • Options
    295 Euro a ticket?!?!

Ahhh 'The Peoples Game'
  • Options

295 Euro a ticket?!?!

Ahhh 'The Peoples Game'

Think that's a semi final ticket , category A for the final was 895 euros. Disgusting ain't it
  • Options
    Is anyone else's transaction still pending? Mine is, they haven't taken the money yet
  • Options
    They are showing in the portal again fyi.
  • Options
    got my e-mail. 2 random games in Paris
  • Options
    Got a confirmation email now
  • Options
    just got a confirmation email too saying i got a last 16 game. Very pleased as most of my mates were unsuccessful