Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 16 Tickets

Comments

• Options
    Ive not heard anything about mine yet,no money taken but no email to say unsuccessful either
  • Options
    same here.
  • Options

same here.

money taken or no news yet?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    A few banks have rejected the payment as fraud apparently, guess it makes sense.
  • Options
    They have just taken the cash.

I used a debit card.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

I used a debit card.

Visa? looks like I've just been unlucky then
  • Options
    Damn me too then
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

same here.

money taken or no news yet?
    I meant no news, and too early to say whether you have been unlucky, all the payments and applications do not go out at once, we still have until august 10th to be told we are successful.
  • Options
    I've applied for £575 worth and haven't received an email, nor had any money taken from my account
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I used a debit card.

Visa? looks like I've just been unlucky then
    Yeah, Visa debit.

I applied for 11 group games. At 11:10 the transaction was £692. Cat 3 or cat 2 if need be. Much more than i expected. My brother done the same games with the same cats and had the same amount taken out.

So looks as though the group stage wasn't in high demand anyway. Bit annoying they haven't confirmed what i have 7 hours after taking the money
  • Options
    Sure I read somewhere not all random draws would be completed at the same time. So could be doing the group games (which would have lower demand) first, and knockout games later this week/month. Maybe?
  • Options

Sure I read somewhere not all random draws would be completed at the same time. So could be doing the group games (which would have lower demand) first, and knockout games later this week/month. Maybe?

It does seem anyone who has heard applied for group games and R16.
  • Options
    I'l be waiting for the application process in december through the FA.
  • Options
    Had £1700 taken out today - regretting it now as I am skint! No email though.
  • Options

Had £1700 taken out today - regretting it now as I am skint! No email though.

Lucky b
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I've just looked I've got a pending transaction of 395 on my credit card doesn't say who with . Could that be it? It's the only thing it could be unless I've been done over. Or has anyone had there statement says who's withdrawn the money

Edit just called my bank who confirmed its two seperate transactions for tickets. Bosh
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

I've just looked I've got a pending transaction of 395 on my credit card doesn't say who with . Could that be it? It's the only thing it could be unless I've been done over. Or has anyone had there statement says who's withdrawn the money

Edit just called my bank who confirmed its two seperate transactions for tickets. Bosh

congrats!... i'm still waiting : (
  • Options
    So have the amounts taken from you guys = category 3 tickets? I think my main mistake was going for loads of category 4 rather than 5/6 or so category 3...
  • Options

So have the amounts taken from you guys = category 3 tickets? I think my main mistake was going for loads of category 4 rather than 5/6 or so category 3...

I applied for category 3 for about 12 games in total at 110 euros per two tickets.Im assuming that ive maybe won 3x Category 3 tickets and 1 lot of category 4 tickets at 50 euros? then just the 15 euro delivery charge on top.Only thing that worries me is that these prices were in euros so you would expect the charge in pounds to be less but it isnt.Just waiting to see if they send an email with details on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No pending transactions for me :(
  • Options
    I've had £248 taken from me which I make out to be roughly 350 Euros. The only game that could be for is the 4 tickets I applied for the Final!

Can anyone find anything from UEFA as to when you will be notified?

• Options
    cafc4life said:

I applied for category 3 for about 12 games in total at 110 euros per two tickets.Im assuming that ive maybe won 3x Category 3 tickets and 1 lot of category 4 tickets at 50 euros? then just the 15 euro delivery charge on top.Only thing that worries me is that these prices were in euros so you would expect the charge in pounds to be less but it isnt.Just waiting to see if they send an email with details on.
    UEFA have decreed, that the exchange rate, for Euro 2016 is, Euro1 = £1.

Any exchange rate profit goes to The Sepp Blatter retirement fund.
  • Options
    heavenSE7 said:

I've had £248 taken from me which I make out to be roughly 350 Euros. The only game that could be for is the 4 tickets I applied for the Final!

My transaction is still pending ,hasnt completely gone through yet,had to ring my credit card provider to find out who it was from.Any idea when it should clear? Would also be interested to know when to expect an email from UEFA.
  • Options
    heavenSE7 said:

Haven't you got an account on the UEFA site where you log in and check everything? Have applied for tickets for the last few and it could be checked this way
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

My transaction is still pending ,hasnt completely gone through yet,had to ring my credit card provider to find out who it was from.Any idea when it should clear? Would also be interested to know when to expect an email from UEFA.

Don't think they will email until the money has gone from everyone as they just cancel the orders from unsuccessful payments and presumably draw someone else.

• Options

cafc4life said:

Don't think they will email until the money has gone from everyone as they just cancel the orders from unsuccessful payments and presumably draw someone else.

Im guessing if you cant go to the games you get tickets for you get a refund?
  • Options
    No, you give them to me.

(You have to pay for every ticket you get, but there is a resale in March at face value)
  • Options
    I believe each ticket will be personalised,Name and passport number to stop people from doing that.Unfortunately
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

I believe each ticket will be personalised,Name and passport number to stop people from doing that.Unfortunately

With the idea of letting an applicant have 3 guest tickets it makes the i.d check impossible.