Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    He scored a hat-trick against Lyon in January:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSo_CtO79Y
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Last winger we signed that had a hat trick video on YouTube did ok.
  • Options
    Bloke on Twitter seems to rate him, can be quick and very hard working. Great left foot aswell.
  • Options
    Never heard of him but looks the business
  • Options
    Promising signs if that's the type of player we are being linked with already
  • Options
    Yeah there's something very JBG about that hat trick video. Exciting stuff if it happens.
  • Options
    Looks a decent signing if it happens
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:
    "You can characterise him as an ‘English-style’ midfielder, he is strong, lively and loves nothing more than a 50/50 battle with a member of the opposition, a full-blooded player who time after time wins the ball back for his team. Once in possession, you get to see the true beauty of Bessat. Controlled and measured on the ball, has the pace and power to burst past his man and push the ball into space, and the awareness and skill to jink past two or three defenders. He then looks up and with his cultured left-foot he will deliver an excellent final ball. He has it all. His stocking is truly full of potential; it’s a shame that he is only now getting his chance in Ligue 1 at 28 years old."
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    sam3110 said:

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/14694/vincent-bessat/

Mandatory Fifa link, would be our highest rated player on ultimate team if he signed

He's got a "beast rating" of 78. How does that compare to Bikey?
  • Options
    88 for Bikey
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

88 for Bikey

more like 666 ... THE mark of THE Beast ((:>)
  • Options
    I am in France at present (doing an intensive French language course at Tours). The French guy I am staying with, who has a good understanding of the English game, reckons he is very strong attacking but not so good defensively. Would be a good signing for a Championship team.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

I am in France at present (doing an intensive French language course at Tours). The French guy I am staying with, who has a good understanding of the English game, reckons he is very strong attacking but not so good defensively. Would be a good signing for a Championship team.

Your not staying with Andy Delort are you?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Davo55 said:

Your not staying with Andy Delort are you?
    Could hardly claim Andy Delort had "...a good understanding of the English game" really! :wink:
  • Options

Yeah there's something very JBG about that hat trick video. Exciting stuff if it happens.

Isn't it the Charlton way that we end up in a bidding war, then someone else gets him and he ends up being total shit?
    What's worse is it happens after a ream full of pages on CL!
    All in all, a f*cking waste of time.
    However, the guy does look mustard - as did Monsieur Delort on certain YouTube videos.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2015

Isn't it the Charlton way that we end up in a bidding war, then someone else gets him and he ends up being total shit?
    What's worse is it happens after a ream full of pages on CL!
    All in all, a f*cking waste of time.
    However, the guy does look mustard - as did Monsieur Delort on certain YouTube videos.
    Delort never looked "mustard", he just scored a decent amount of goals against rubbish goalkeepers. Certainly wouldn't form an opinion on those two clips though he does seem to bust a gut getting forwaard
  • Options
    Bessat going to Caen instead, apparently.
  • Options

Chuffing eck.

• Options

Ouest-France paper saying he's going to Caen, l'equipe saying he's coming to us. Going to be a drawn out old process this!
  • Options
    Assuming the striker we were after that depended on the playoffs was Joe Garner, I'm assuming that's pretty much off as well.
  • Options

Assuming the striker we were after that depended on the playoffs was Joe Garner, I'm assuming that's pretty much off as well.

Sure. Assuming it WAS him, and only him and the club don't have any kind of plan B! Let's not get too despondent yet.
  • Options

Could be someone in championship play offs..
  • Options

Could be someone in championship play offs..
    Go on be Patrick Bamford ;) either that or Jelle Vossen again maybe?
  • Options
    Or possibly someone like Lewis grabban who hasn't started to many games, but I doubt it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!