Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    This is very true - but also fortunately means there aren't any top flight teams you would expect to have a punt on him.
  • Options

Charlton Athletic have shown heavy interest in Free Agent Nathan Delfouneso #cafc

— Football League Zone (@TheFLZone) May 19, 2015
  • Options

Charlton Athletic have shown heavy interest in Free Agent Nathan Delfouneso #cafc

Before anyone else posts it 3 goals in 37 appearances for Blackpool. He passes the height test.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    'Heavy interest'
    Hmmm but only have 'mild enthusiasm' about his goal record.
  • Options
    He was utter shite when we played blackpool away. Kept running the ball out of play. I remember commenting during the game about how much he has got progressively worse over the years.
  • Options

Hmm, if we are to sign Blackpool rejects, I'd rather sign David "Boris" Perkins, at least it would help shift a few blonde wigs from the club shop
  • Options

Cant think why anybody above L1 would particularly intersted in Vetokele based on 2nd half of last season. Just like Brad WP...great start then f*** all.

I can't believe there are fans out there that are unaware Igor played half the season with a debilitating achilles injury that restricted his training and his mojo on the pitch.
    READ THE WHOLE THREAD!!!!
    So you think that the only reason he stopped scoring was his injury?

And please stop shouting.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

He always had potential whilst at Aston Villa and was tipped for big things...

Has seriously lost his way now though and if I were him I'd try to prove myself in League One for a year first to get the reputation back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And Igor Still finished top scorer with 12 goals was it? Good in my book
  • Options

He always had potential whilst at Aston Villa and was tipped for big things...

Has seriously lost his way now though and if I were him I'd try to prove myself in League One for a year first to get the reputation back

really never saw what people saw in him. Every time he was on the pitch for villa he looked so ineffective and lazy.
  • Options

Cant think why anybody above L1 would particularly intersted in Vetokele based on 2nd half of last season. Just like Brad WP...great start then f*** all.

Overreaction, he was clearly injured and forced to play through it.
  • Options

He was utter shite when we played blackpool away. Kept running the ball out of play. I remember commenting during the game about how much he has got progressively worse over the years.

When in the same team as Tom Ince, before Blackpool descended into madness, I thought he liked quite good. Not sure what has happened to him since, seams to have lost his way a bit. Originally from the Midlands.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Delfouneso

On Wikipedia, played for a few clubs on loan. Also played for England from U16 to U21. Maybe even knows a few of the Charlton England youth players.
  • Options
    He has a career record of one goal every 8 appearances. This is even worse than Carl Leaburn.
  • Options
    Southbank said:

He has a career record of one goal every 8 appearances. This is even worse than Carl Leaburn.

And he ain't been on eastenders
  • Options
    My view on Igor is that he had an injury, he lost confidence and the opposition got wise to him and because of the injury he was not able to adapt. i reckon if fully fit next season we'll see the real Igor agian.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK. I've been self-harming since my post about Igor. Can I stop now?
  • Options
    Steven Davis released by Blackpool (looked good every time I saw him) and Rudolph Austin released by Leeds.

Both worth a contract I reckon.
  • Options
    Talking to Leeds fans on the train back after the home game I mentioned that Austin always looked good against us. Their reply was that he had been very inconsistent during the season and often went missing for large parts of games. They didn't seem to rate him.
  • Options

Steven Davis released by Blackpool (looked good every time I saw him) and Rudolph Austin released by Leeds.

I'd rather Churxh than Steven Davis, truly truly awful
  • Options

But only if they are better than we already have.

• Options
    Some of these names are a bit under-whelming if we are to persuade JBG to sign a new contract. Can't see us recruiting players from Blackpool if this is to happen.
  • Options
    Don't be surprised if JBG ends up at Sunderland.
  • Options

Some of these names are a bit under-whelming if we are to persuade JBG to sign a new contract. Can't see us recruiting players from Blackpool if this is to happen.

It's May.

The season hasn't ended yet.

• Options

It's May.

The season hasn't ended yet.

And unless I've missed it we've not actually been linked with any of these players.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!