Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Can the person responsible for the YT clip where Brustad miss neutral toward dif be so kind to erase it before Charlton scouts Lenglet
  • cafc4life said:

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre/

Cousins to be offered new deal according to sky sources.

If we werent going to offer him a new deal I'd be very surprised. That's not news!
  • cabbles said:

colin1961 said:

The signing of Lenglet is to be announced within the next 48 hours

Kan den som är ansvarig för YT-klippet där Brustad missar friläge mot dif vara så vänlig att radera det innan Charltons scouter Lenglet
    ???
    I'm just re-hashing an old quip that got me 56 lols roseandcrown, it's on page 148 of this thread if you want to go and have look, not that I kept a record or anything like that
  • Wonder whether JJ and the others speak fluent French ?

Guessing this might be the main language spoken off the pitch....

Probably not...............Money!
  • Paul Anderson training with Scubthorpe. Get him at the Valley!!!
  • Seems like the scouting team are doing much better this year than in previous years.
  • Sponsored links:

• dancafc said:

I'd give polish pete a go what did he play before was it half a game if that? The chances of him being any good are slim but definitely worth a punt after all he was spoken of very highly when we brought him in

If only we had a series of games, say before the start of the season, which don't really count for much to give us a chance to take another look at these players...
  • @(null): The transfer of Bergdich will be completed for 350,000 euros #pucela: http://t.co/x4QVe5879t
  • edited July 2015
    bobcafc7 said:

@(null): The transfer of Bergdich will be completed for 350,000 euros #pucela: http://t.co/x4QVe5879t

Serious misuse of Google translate here. That foreign blog quotes its source as Wyn Grants blog. And he quotes his source as the same Cawley tweet from this morning. The £500k relates to the Henry fee, not Bergdich.

Either way - can they just announce the signing now so we can put it to bed and move on to Henry and centre backs please?
  • cabbles said:

colin1961 said:

Kan den som är ansvarig för YT-klippet där Brustad missar friläge mot dif vara så vänlig att radera det innan Charltons scouter Lenglet
    ???
    Just Cock Head talk to try and feel smug having a dig at Colin (Playground Humour)

• Says 700000 on that link

• any advance on 700,000 ? .. we gotta flog it
  • @(null): The transfer of Bergdich will be completed by 700,000 euro #pucela: http://t.co/x4QVe5879t
  • Sponsored links:

• scidbox said:

cabbles said:

colin1961 said:

???
    Just Cock Head talk to try and feel smug having a dig at Colin (Playground Humour)

@scidbox definitely not having a dig at Colin, there's absolutely nothing malicious about it, certainly not feeling smug. I think you raise a good point though about whether or not too much, too often is crossing the line, as he does seem to be a focal point for 'banter'. As I have never had a PM from him whereby he states that what I said was out of line, then I didn't/don't feel I am being out of order or 'having a dig'

I'm quite easy going on here in terms of what I would consider offensive to me, so perhaps I assume my/the banter on here can be equally thrown out. It's different thresholds for different people I guess.
  • cabbles said:

scidbox said:

cabbles said:

colin1961 said:

???

@scidbox definitely not having a dig at Colin, there's absolutely nothing malicious about it, certainly not feeling smug. I think you raise a good point though about whether or not too much, too often is crossing the line, as he does seem to be a focal point for 'banter'. As I have never had a PM from him whereby he states that what I said was out of line, then I didn't/don't feel I am being out of order or 'having a dig'

I'm quite easy going on here in terms of what I would consider offensive to me, so perhaps I assume my/the banter on here can be equally thrown out. It's different thresholds for different people I guess.
    the fact that he posts on another forum and says he loves winding us lot up, says it all. My only gripe with him is that he shares info that he gets elsewhere and then pretends he has the inside track. Even though he usually posts it about an hour after it first appears on here. Don't dislike his posting just think the way he does it is odd.
  • colin1961 said:

Your out of line !!!!

I usually am.

• colin1961 said:

Your out of line !!!!

PM me and I'll stop :wink:

As I said above Colin, if you think that I am offending you then it is not my intent. All my 'banter' is very tongue in cheek, but as I said above, different thresholds for different people.

• cabbles said:

colin1961 said:

Your out of line !!!!

As I said above Colin, if you think that I am offending you then it is not my intent. All my 'banter' is very tongue in cheek, but as I said above, different thresholds for different people.

I think most people have different humour based on their upbringing and environment, working in a large dominated team environment it is basically survival of the fittest. Take the piss or find it difficult, as all men are still kids at heart.
  • Someone on Into The Valley made a good point re: Bergdich and work permits.....maybe thats why it hasnt been announced yet?

He hasnt played for Morocco for a couple of years, and I dont know whether or not he would hold a French passport. But if he doesnt, I would struggle to see how he would get a work permit.
  • cfgs said:

cabbles said:

colin1961 said:

Your out of line !!!!

I think most people have different humour based on their upbringing and environment, working in a large dominated team environment it is basically survival of the fittest. Take the piss or find it difficult, as all men are still kids at heart.
    I'm the same mate, was merely trying to clarify that I don't mean to have a pop at Colin if he perceives that way.
  • cabbles said:

cfgs said:

cabbles said:

colin1961 said:

Your out of line !!!!

I'm the same mate, was merely trying to clarify that I don't mean to have a pop at Colin if he perceives that way.
    I do in a slightly jokey way, still think he isn't ITK but not bothered by it.
  • colin1961 said:

Your out of line !!!!

No Colin, *you're out of line. How do you get to 54 and not know the difference?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!