Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• seth plum said:

Without research I feel we do well with ex Spurs players. Jacko is one, Chris Perry, terry Naylor, Obika, Martin Robinson, Mike Flanagan, David Button.
    Cue the list of duff ones, but maybe it's me, but Spurs seem to be a decent nursery club for us :smile:

Errrrrr....

Luke Young?
    Oh yeah, he was ite.
  • seth plum said:

Without research I feel we do well with ex Spurs players. Jacko is one, Chris Perry, terry Naylor, Obika, Martin Robinson, Mike Flanagan, David Button.
    Cue the list of duff ones, but maybe it's me, but Spurs seem to be a decent nursery club for us :smile:

Dean Parrett?
  • edited July 2015
    Big_Bob said:

seth plum said:

Obika a success?
    I would say he was a success first time round.

He come in scored a few goals which help push us away from the relegation zone and just missing out on play-offs.
  • Add to them Paul Miller one tough defender.
  • Big_Bob said:

seth plum said:

Obika a success?
    Well yeah, without looking it up I seem to recall him coming on late in matches and making an impact that translated into points. Not a great player I admit, but yeah, he made a difference in matches.

• And not a Network Player or a Loan signing in sight (Makienok dont count because of the option to buy)
  • Latest tweet from the club is a bit suggestive, wouldn't be surprised if another was announced soon.
  • MORE INCOMING
  • More coming according to official twitter......
  • Sponsored links:

• Just as I posted that....
  • I'm starting to wonder why I was so worried... If it's a CB and we've got another CB/RB and a LM coming in then thats the squad pretty much done as far as I can work out?
  • Bergdich the next one surely?
  • Could be another two tiday
  • Robbie Mustoe?
  • Latest tweet from the club is a bit suggestive, wouldn't be surprised if another was announced soon.

A bit suggestive? you reckon?
  • Sponsored links:

• He looks a bit like Riccardo Fuller
  • colin1961 said:

Your out of line !!!!

No Colin, *you're out of line. How do you get to 54 and not know the difference?
    I assumed the "your" "you're" matter was the reason for the flag!! :smiley:
  • Just stuck £10 on us getting to the playoffs. I think I need a lie down
  • Valley11 said:

Is there any more today? Would be great to add Henry and Lenglet

Greedy !
  • Valley11 said:

Is there any more today? Would be great to add Henry and Lenglet

Some people!! Just never satisfied are they!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!