Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Anyone got any background on him?
  • Is he any good, any feedback from people who have seen him play?
  • An attacking central midfielder was exactly what we needed. Comes with a lot of potential. Could prove to be an excellent signing
  • @CAFCofficial: Just heard a pen scribbling in the board room. Off to investigate. brb.... #cafc

Dammmmmmmmmmit
    Dazzler21 said:

There will be a signing announced in the next 5 mins.

Cheers Colin
  • With all the talk about the Nancy CB and Bergdich from Spain, this one has almost snuck through beneath them.

Pretty much the Midfield sorted now, just need a bit of depth on the flanks and in Defence
  • Ceballos would be a real signing of intent

Why? I might be missing something but he's a 22 year old with barely any experience. Hopefully turns out to be a good signing but he's not proven at senior level over here.

Being at Spurs doesn't mean a great deal either, they've kept players like Obika into their early 20s even though it was clear he wouldn't play for them.
  • We are going to have a very good squad this year
  • Sponsored links:

• Impressive signings with at least 2 more possibly coming through... Dare I say I am getting excited for the new season
  • So we have ba, cousins, ceballos, Kashi and Jackson in the middle but no left winger (assuming Harriot is out of the picture) and no depth at right wing behind jbg.
  • Scoham said:

Ceballos would be a real signing of intent

Why? I might be missing something but he's a 22 year old with barely any experience. Hopefully turns out to be a good signing but he's not proven at senior level over here.

Being at Spurs doesn't mean a great deal either, they've kept players like Obika into their early 20s even though it was clear he wouldn't play for them.
    Agree, hope this lad is excellent but why are people so excited ?
  • could Ceballos in mean Cousins out?
  • edited July 2015

So we have ba, cousins, ceballos, Kashi and Jackson in the middle but no left winger (assuming Harriot is out of the picture) and no depth at right wing behind jbg.

What about Cousins out wide? ;)

Hate to say its only half a joke, he's been played out there before so dont be surprised if he's deployed there again if need be
  • Moussa can play on the left, as can Henry and Bergdich. The CH from Nancy can cover at RB.

• James Henry, Clement Lenglet, Zak Bergdich, Stephen Kelly. Plus ideally Bikey sorts himself out to be back up CB.

Ship out Harriott, Wiggins, Moussa on loan when he is fit.

Job done.
  • So we have ba, cousins, ceballos, Kashi and Jackson in the middle but no left winger (assuming Harriot is out of the picture) and no depth at right wing behind jbg.

Henry appears to be imminent.

Henry appears to be imminent.
    Really ? That's excellent news if so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

could Ceballos in mean Cousins out?

Two completely different players.
  • Ceballos looks class. Exciting signing, the most exciting of the summer IMO.
    Henry, Zak and Lenglet and we're laughing.
  • seth plum said:

Without research I feel we do well with ex Spurs players. Jacko is one, Chris Perry, terry Naylor, Obika, Martin Robinson, Mike Flanagan, David Button.
    Cue the list of duff ones, but maybe it's me, but Spurs seem to be a decent nursery club for us :smile:

Kevin Scott, Nicola Berti....
  • Got a sneaky feeling that won't be the last one today
  • Dazzler21 said:

could Ceballos in mean Cousins out?

You got it 100% spot on mate
  • Ceballos is a skillful attacking mid/ winger, pretty much the perfect signing really, covers 2 positions that I think we desperately needed.
  • I'm liking this signing!! Welcome Cristian
  • seth plum said:

Without research I feel we do well with ex Spurs players. Jacko is one, Chris Perry, terry Naylor, Obika, Martin Robinson, Mike Flanagan, David Button.
    Cue the list of duff ones, but maybe it's me, but Spurs seem to be a decent nursery club for us :smile:

Obika a success?
  • seth plum said:

Errrrrr....

Luke Young?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!