Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• colin1961 said:

If as it's been said it's a headliner then surely it will be someone we all know ??

have you not heard of Honda then?
  • edited July 2015

@JohnBoyUK whats Ceballos like? i'm guessing good technically with a bit of creativity?

Asked my Spurs mate the other day, said this.. "Decent player, former Barca youth. Small skillfull, tricky player."
  • @JohnBoyUK whats Ceballos like? i'm guessing good technically with a bit of creativity?

Asked my Spurs mate the other day, said this.. "Decent player, former Barca Youth. Small skillfull, tricky player."
    We'll have him.
  • @JohnBoyUK whats Ceballos like? i'm guessing good technically with a bit of creativity?

Asked my Spurs mate the other day, said this.. "Decent player, former Barca Youth. Small skillfull, tricky player."
    Doesn't pass the height test then?

Not for me, thanks.
  • Think Someones on a wind up here,hopefully proves me wrong though.
  • WS_Addick said:

Scoham said:

WS_Addick said:

WS_Addick said:

We need two centre backs, cover for right back, a new left back, two wingers (can't expect JBG to play every single minute and harriott isn't adequate cover for whoever we get in on the left), a creative midfielder if Moussa is a write off which by all accounts is looking increasingly likely and possibly another striker as I think grant could do with a loan spell.

The next two weeks will be interesting, well I hope anyway.

That's 8 & Meire/Luzon, said we wanted 4/5, before Kashi came in. So 3/4 due.
    Then we are going to be in the same situation as last year when injuries and suspensions inevitably happen. Despite saying they have learned lessons, they are showing it.
    Bit early to say that. We don't know exactly how many we'll bring in. We don't know if any u21s will make the step up. We might bring in more short term loans than we did last season when players are unavailable.
    I was replying to a post assuming we will get only 3/4 more in, obviously we may get more, but we may also get less in. With wiggins, bikey and harriott being out of favour and maybe on the way out, solly and Moussa with dodgy knees, igors Achilles we need more than 3/4 in as atm I can't see any youth players capable of playing in the championship bar KAG (?) and THD
    What did @WS_Addick do to get banned this morning ?
  • Keisuke Honda? Not a chance.

I'll get something stupid, inked somewhere really stupid if we sign him.

During the transfer window I think we all know Wikipedia is as useful as footy rumours.

Asked my Spurs mate the other day, said this.. "Decent player, former Barca youth. Small skillfull, tricky player."
    Was supposed to be one of the most technically gifted of that development group.
    The consensus that he was maybe too small, so he'll probably fail the CL height test. There were a few raised eyebrows when he was on the released list at the end of last season.

• Sponsored links:

So a mini Messi?

• Pretty sure Bergdich was in Belgium. My son had his picture taken with him - or at least I thought he was him. Sorry at work so can't attach.
  • Dazzler21 said:

@JohnBoyUK whats Ceballos like? i'm guessing good technically with a bit of creativity?

So a mini Messi?

Ha, probably! Sign him up.

• we should be looking at someone like Jahanbakhsh at NEC in the eerst divisie. 15 goals, 18 assists been linked with Brighton. plays on either wing
  • CAFCDAZ said:

we should be looking at someone like Jahanbakhsh at NEC in the eerst divisie. 15 goals, 18 assists been linked with Brighton. plays on either wing

His wiki says he was linked to standard liege

• heard a rumour we have offered a trial to Chris Herd but the source is very unreliable so make of it what you will.
  • heard a rumour we have offered a trial to Chris Herd but the source is very unreliable so make of it what you will.

So you've heard that we're possibly signing a bloke called Chris, dont suppose you caught his surname?
  • What has this Colin chap on here done to upset everyone lol?!
  • Honda? The guy recently playing for AC Milan? Where has this rumour been made up then? Ridiculous
  • Sponsored links:

• Zakarya Bergdich is already in London to negotiate his contract with the directors of Charlton Athletic , today will be the first contact to talk about the conditions and what they want both parties to subsequently go to Real Valladolid to talk to Carlos Suarez on cost the transfer , which according to several sources would be around 300,000 euros. Today Bergdich not transfer to Charlton Athletic will close , but in the coming days would be official if today come to an understanding. Zakarya days Bergdich in Pucela could be numbered .
  • bobcafc7 said:

@(null): Bergdich of Real Valladolid #pucela in London to close his transfer to Charlton Athletic: http://t.co/QAytSTEV3k

now that looks like a reliable web page.
  • Like I said, I'm pretty sure he was with the players when they came off the coach at St Truiden. Must have travelled back with them - they spent Saturday evening in Brussells after the game then travelled back on Sunday.
  • Like I said, I'm pretty sure he was with the players when they came off the coach at St Truiden. Must have travelled back with them - they spent Saturday evening in Brussells after the game then travelled back on Sunday.

Honda or Bergdich ?
  • Still confused about this whole Honda thing, I'm pretty sure it was originally said as a joke, no?
  • se9addick said:

Like I said, I'm pretty sure he was with the players when they came off the coach at St Truiden. Must have travelled back with them - they spent Saturday evening in Brussells after the game then travelled back on Sunday.

Honda or Bergdich ?
    Bergdich
  • Still confused about this whole Honda thing, I'm pretty sure it was originally said as a joke, no?

Yeah forget the Honda thing, Dazza on a wind up.
  • se9addick said:

Like I said, I'm pretty sure he was with the players when they came off the coach at St Truiden. Must have travelled back with them - they spent Saturday evening in Brussells after the game then travelled back on Sunday.

Honda or Bergdich ?
    Bergdich
    Is he any good ?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!