Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post Match Comments: Cardiff 1-2 Charlton

12346»

Comments

• WSS said:

You can't really play a midfielder up front. Not properley. I meant two font men up front.

Times New Roman & Arial
    Wasn't Lepoint more Comic Sans?
  • fatrob said:

Great result even better when you have 2-1 Buyens last goal @ 100/1 after having 2-1 Bulot last goal @ 80/1 on Tuesday.

I'm impressed, but don't forget to tell us about the 35 weeks of the season when you win sweet FA.

At those odds and with an even stake, the other thirty-five weeks are covered.
  • seth plum said:

Was Lepoint picked on merit or on instruction from Mr Duchatelet?
    Surely there are others ahead of him on merit and ability, in terms of yesterday Church or Eagles for example.

As we're unlikely to go up or down, I'd suggest it's a case of Guy trying different options to see what does and doesn't work.
    Agreed, as well as letting the scouts from Ujpest have a good look at him
  • fatrob said:

Great result even better when you have 2-1 Buyens last goal @ 100/1 after having 2-1 Bulot last goal @ 80/1 on Tuesday.

I'm impressed, but don't forget to tell us about the 35 weeks of the season when you win sweet FA.

At those odds and with an even stake, the other thirty-five weeks are covered.
    Spot on AA.

I'm on a longer losing run than Millwall at the Moment,
    So that's why i came across as bitter and twisted.
    Charlton's good form is helping, but i can't be alone with
    Derby conceding the 2 goals in added time, meant i snatched defeat from the jaws of victory yet again !

• We have - not for the first time - something to build on for a successful season next term. When we have been in this position before in recent times, we have messed it up for different reasons, so here's hoping we won't again.
  • E-cafc said:

A great view of Buyens penalty and our fans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzZK48ftR9I&t=48

How many did we have there ?
  • Not sure. On a Cardiff forum it says 500 but there looks a lot more than that.
  • Just found this on the Championship Away Following website:

Charlton at Cardiff: (950)

Good turnout from us.
  • Very poor first half, slightly better 2nd half. Somehow managed to get the win but it was one of those games that could have been a win for either team or a draw and neither side could really complain too much. The injuries/changes clearly had an effect, especially on the attacking front. But we battled on so credit to the players and Luzon.

Biggest laugh of the game was them announcing the crowd was 20k+.
  • Sponsored links:

• DRAddick said:

Very poor first half, slightly better 2nd half. Somehow managed to get the win but it was one of those games that could have been a win for either team or a draw and neither side could really complain too much. The injuries/changes clearly had an effect, especially on the attacking front. But we battled on so credit to the players and Luzon.

Biggest laugh of the game was them announcing the crowd was 20k+.

Have to agree re attendance ;) 10k would've been pushing it !!
  • Was a really good day, Cardiff is a brilliant city (especially in the sunshine) - highly recommend to anyone who hasn't made the trip.
  • This was the last time I witnessed us win away from home in the league, tomorrow is the year anniversary of this game.

Up there with the best away days I've had, what a sh1t time to be a CAFC fan now.