Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post Match Comments: Cardiff 1-2 Charlton

Comments

• Just seen their goal, don't think Mitrovic could be blamed
  • /

Ms Meire is at the station! Clearly loves her train trips!!!

What a trainspotter!
  • colin1961 said:

Kap10 said:

Just seen their goal, don't think Mitrovic could be blamed

Agree just seen it not the keeper fault in any way
    I can't quite get my head around it when you talk sense Colin.
  • Ms Meire is at the station! Clearly loves her train trips!!!

She obviously doesn't go in for the drinkie with the home directors after the match routine then!
    Woman aren't allowed in the boardroom.
  • Amazing win, amazing feeling. Drab first half. Lepoint...how can you be that tall yet so ineffective in the air? I would have been very happy with a point so to get all 3...unbelievable. Did anyone get a picture of Watt standing on that podium? Would love to see that.
  • Was at the game. Poor first half - both sides. Cardiff could have been two up but their final ball was dreadful. Seemed like a mid table end of season game.

Second half Cardiff started brighter, scored then we came into it. Eagles came on and we looked more dangerous. Watt ran his socks off and deserved his goal. Surprised Church came on but he won the pen. It looked like a foul but would want to see it again.

All the players came over at the end followed by Guy Luzon who got a good reception. He loved that win!!!
  • On Goals express, Fox tries to let the cross go out for corner and Jones keeps in with foot to Macheda who slots home into the roof of the net. Our first was a sweet pass from Johnson to pick out Watt who slots left footed into corner of the net. Church gets done by their defender and Buyens Penalty is as sweet as you like to the keepers left. Beautiful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great result, amazing turn around since the Norwich game. Edging ever closer to the play off's, can we do it?
  • Was at the game. Poor first half - both sides. Cardiff could have been two up but their final ball was dreadful. Seemed like a mid table end of season game.

Second half Cardiff started brighter, scored then we came into it. Eagles came on and we looked more dangerous. Watt ran his socks off and deserved his goal. Surprised Church came on but he won the pen. It looked like a foul but would want to see it again.

All the players came over at the end followed by Guy Luzon who got a good reception. He loved that win!!!

Apart from winning, playing good football and bringing in decent new players, that's all I have been asking him to do.
  • Unbelievable result. Well done Luzon and the boys. Great point in the season to hit a bit of form and will set us up well if we maintain it for the summer and could be a good next season to push on.
  • Just brilliant thank you boys, made my weekend again
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done lads.
    Fantastic result.
  • Any videos of the goals?
  • pickwick said:

Any videos of the goals?

You can see both of ours (from behind the goal) here at 2 minutes and 20 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25WHVYWZNS4
  • GL stands for Grand Larceny today. Love it!
  • LOVE the passion shown by Morgan Fox(?) after the second goal. Hugs Johnson and then runs half the length of the pitch to join the celebrations.