Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post Match Comments: Cardiff 1-2 Charlton

another win, only 14 ponts off the payoffs!

Comments

• Am I losing my memory or is that the first time we've come from behind to win this season?
  • With 5 mins to go I said to my old man , were 10/1 to win what do you reckon? And he said nah well take a draw. Absolutely dev allahan I didn't have money on it . But what a fooking win lads.
  • What a result! Full credit to GL, he really does seem to know how to turn a game around.

Churchy with an assist too.

Oh yeah, and the scum got spanked, AGAIN!
  • Only 14 pots from the poffs
  • Looks like once again the Charlton fans are going home "with a good feeling".
  • Well pleased with that. Well pleased for Guy Luzon ... Keep up the good work lads
  • Great win. I just hope Henderson is not too badly injured.
  • Just lost £150 on a 5-team acca with Derby conceding twice in injury time... Who cares though cos at the same time, Charlton were getting another three points
  • 3 wins in a row / in a week , amazing difference.
  • Sponsored links:

• Our supporters on their way back will probably only remember the last few minutes
  • YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP THRRRANNGGG!!!!
  • Fantastic win. So frustrating there are not enough games left . Wish I had been there especially coming from behind ....what a win. Well done team Luzon and fans. Brilliant.
  • Luzon does like to win, doesn't he.

Bad news. Hendo injured again and Lepoint.

Good news. We won, didn't sound like we played well but as if I care about that.

Igor back on Saturday please.

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to see Charlton win away.

PS how did Millwall get on?
  • A month ago every game looked impossible to win. A bit of me doesn't get it unless the players just thought badly of Peeters.
  • GL interview on Radio London soon....
  • Fantastic result. If only we had converted two or three of those draws into wins earlier in the season we could have been in for an exciting end to the season.
  • Fox and Church should get out of Wales pretty quick :smile:
  • this should look good when they update it with today's results:
    http://www.footballformguide.net/form/sky-bet-championship
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant result again. 3 wins in a week that ensures our safety. Luzon made some changes again, sounded like we didn't play too well until the last 20 minutes but we still turned it around and got the win. Well pleased for the fans who made the trip.
  • Fantastic result. If only we had converted two or three of those draws into wins earlier in the season we could have been in for an exciting end to the season.

Yep but who would have dreamed of this a few weeks ago
  • Guy Luzon Red and White Army!
  • What a day, we win plus my bet at 18/1 comes in with wins for Charlton, Norwich and Sheff Wed. Also
    7 points on the prediction league.
  • edited March 2015
    Salad said:

this should look good when they update it with today's results:
    http://www.footballformguide.net/form/sky-bet-championship

Go to the form table here... http://uk.soccerway.com/national/england/championship/20142015/regular-season/r25197/?ICID=SN_01_02

Only Norwich are better than us on form at the moment courtesy of a +1 better goal difference