Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan vs Charlton post match views

Comments

• E-cafc said:
    "Get in!"
    "Oh yes!"
    I'm a bit disappointed he said nothing for the 3rd goal!
  • I was wondering that myself lol
  • Well, that didn't last long, did it? Already we're in decline, sliding back down to 13th and it's still half an hour before kick-off. Where are we going wrong?

Middlesbrough: 27 goal attempts + 18 corners = 0 goals.

Charlton: 7 goal attempts + 2 corners= 3 goals

at least being 13th, we are top of the bottom
    instead of 12th, being bottom of the top :wink:

• Bloody Friday night kick off, would have preferred that we play on Saturday even if we'd lost.
  • All in all, maybe Big Bad Bob really was a dummy after all!
  • All the best MIA
  • Sponsored links:

• stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

Not working, check Jim Lang tweet last night.

@stonemuse I can't find anything of note. Can you elaborate?
    Unfortunately can't post the pic, basically states as below:

Blagged a ticket in directors box and wanted to share a few things:

1. Katrien gets proper into the game, sings along with a few of the songs and really celebrates when we score. Great to see.

2. Chris Powell is a glorious man, came over to say goodbye to everyone of the charlton contingent when he left in 80'ish minute.

3. Lee Clark Blackpool manager thinks Guy Luzon is mental. Spent more time watching Guy rather than the football and describes him as 'a reet pot noodle, this lad'.
    Including KM?
  • Thanks guys for your concern, my son and also the other driver are ok, the airbag went off on the other guys car, considering the damage that was done to both cars I'm surprised and thankful neither were seriously injured, it's every parents worst nightmare when you get that call.

Good news, whatever age your children are they are always children to you.
  • Kap10 said:

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

1. Katrien gets proper into the game, sings along with a few of the songs and really celebrates when we score. Great to see.

2. Chris Powell is a glorious man, came over to say goodbye to everyone of the charlton contingent when he left in 80'ish minute.

3. Lee Clark Blackpool manager thinks Guy Luzon is mental. Spent more time watching Guy rather than the football and describes him as 'a reet pot noodle, this lad'.
    Including KM?
    That is what it implies ...wouldn't surprise me at all
  • stonemuse said:

Kap10 said:

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

Including KM?
    That is what it implies ...wouldn't surprise me at all
    I would hope so, it does not strike me that he would snub anyone, albeit he may not be effusive.
  • stonemuse said:

great interview with Eagles

Proper interview by a pro

"I've come down, really busy, fitness test on Tuesday, serious threading sesh on Wednesday, in the team on Friday"
  • Well done to the lads last night great result let's hope we can keep this level of performance up for the rest of the season .
  • stonemuse said:

great interview with Eagles

Yes, brilliant, is CE the new JJ?
  • cabbles said:

Bloody Friday night kick off, would have preferred that we play on Saturday even if we'd lost.

Yep nothing like a defeat on a Saturday as opposed to a win on a Friday?
    Never really thought of it like that, thanks.
  • All in all, maybe Big Bad Bob really was a dummy after all!

That would make RD and KM decisive visionaries, wouldn't it?
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Just about to get the coach back, good win that apart from the shaky first 15. Wigan looked truly terrible but we are a decent counterattacking side that has a lot of pace and the defence was willing to put their bodies on the line.

Good support.
  • Eagles seems pretty intense doesn't he?
  • Fanny ....... love your match reports!

• Oggy Red said:

Fanny ....... love your match reports!

Aw, thanks, Oggy.

At my advanced age, I don't get out too much (?) so make the most of it when I do.

:wink:

• I'm just loving the fact we're scoring goals again.

8 goals in 3 games.

It seems a long time since we've been scoring for fun.