Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan vs Charlton post match views

Comments

• Well knock me down with a feather! two 3-0 wins on the trot, did not see that coming. Changed my mood completely an set the weekend up nicely.
    Well done the team an well done the 500 who made the trip.

Is GL a genius? well will have to wait a bit, maybe he's just done the 'simple' things right. Like having Henderson & Watt fit an picking them, plus dropping Bikey for Johnson. COYR !!!
  • "We scored three goals, unfortunately our target was to keep the ball and move the ball, but the pitch was not so good."
    Nice to see a 3-0 away win wasn't good enough. We will be playing like Barcelona by the end of the season.
  • I still think Luzon is an oddball... but right now he's our oddball. Get in!! COYR
  • Just got WiFi at Eurotunnel terminal having driven through the night. What the hell is going on?
  • Checked the score on the phone with blurred eyes at 5:35am. I looked like we had lost 6-1 until my focus returned at which point I woke up enough to check the stats, the scorers and the lineups and returned to my slumbers in happy mood.
  • Delighted.

Even more delighted that this site could possibly be full of positive comments, and no doom and gloom.

Until next week anyway...
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done to all, players and fans, great result. Look forward to reading everyone's thoughts on the game, and can enjoy a Saturday afternoon at long last!
  • Thought we contained them well fisrt 15 mins with good shape but needed Henderson to make couple of good saves.impressed with bulot work rate and doubling up with fox and great finish looks different player. Both CB looked solid although Johnson showed lack of pace when fortune broke through at start.igor looks buzzing again. Great flick to put tony watt in don't think tony expected it and just put it wide.jordan cousins emense his every where never stops running I no we lost poyet which was a big loss but if I had to pick between Jordan and Diego I would pick Jordan all day long he has so much more to his game. Great performance by the lads if any criticism I would like them to keep possession a bit better.
    Couldn't believe pillock at half time outside toilets saying to his mate he wants us to go down to get rid of this lot.how many years has it been when we got in players like Jbg igor and watt.who must of cost or be worth at least £4 million. COYR

Hanging's too good for 'em.
  • edited February 2015
    Thanks to those that went for posting, it really cheered me up, my son was in a car crash yesterday and it left me numb, would have loved to have been there last night.
  • Another huge win and confidence boost. What a difference a week makes! Well done to the 553 Charlton fans who made it up there last night. Nothing to fear from Derby in midweek!
  • Bit surprised the new signing lepoint didn't get on buyens got yellow early for taking out right winger when he beat fox and he couldn't catch him. He then had to pull out of a few tackles to avoid getting second yellow and he did not have best of games.obvious replacement lepoint. But I didn't even see him come of the bench to warm up. Does Luzon not rate him why have we signed him? Would have thought he could have come on and do a job last night to see out result when buyens is worried to tackle.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we can keep this push going I will happily eat humble pie till I burst. Great win, gone from wishing games away to counting down days to the next.
  • Excellent win. Another clean sheet. Plenty of goals from open play from these last couple of games which is great. Lots to be positive about.
    Bring on Huddersfield.
  • edited February 2015

Thanks to those that went for posting, it really cheered me up, my son was in a car crash yesterday and it left me numb, would have loved to have been there last night.

Hope he is OK MIA. Some things transcend football.

That said great result which I for one didn't anticipate.
  • Great win lads, and well done to those that braved the roads and weather.
  • Yes, is this the first time he has played in his right position? He certainly looks a different player doing so.
  • It was great to see that Charlton have a lethal combination going forward, Watt and Vetokele really do seem committed to building a strong goal scoring partnership. I thought that TBH dealt brilliantly with so many Wigan through balls and crosses. Solly was his usual gritty and dependable self. Buyens really did look slow and uncommitted but at times opened up the Wigan midfield with some clever little passes and through balls. Wigan were very unlucky with the injuries, the twat who was singing the funeral march as a player was being stretched off in a neck brace really needs to shut his mouth sometimes. Apart from that a great atmosphere created by the Charlton faithful. I haven't heard the drummers at many northern away games this season it would be great to have them back. Looking forward to Derby