Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan vs Charlton post match views

Get in!!!!!!!! To the hardy up at the DW we salute you. Took the lead on this moderators, hope you don't mind, I'm just very happy with that

Comments

• A win.....again.
  • Great result, good night x
  • Quality result roll on Derby!
  • Unbelievable - two 3-0 wins on the trot! Thought we were dead and buried after the Norwich game.
    In a state of shock.....
  • Fantastic result!

How great to see us having 5 genuine goal threats in the side.

Delighted for those who travelled up. How many points off the play offs? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Great result, starting to forget about relegation worries now, still wish i was enjoying the last two results more though.

Play like this again and we should give Derby another good/tough game on Tuesday night.
  • edited February 2015
    Absolutely amazing - Luzon appears to have found a system that works and all the players are working hard for him and each other. :smile:
  • Can we play again tomorrow please?
  • Well I have to get a Derby ticket now don't I...

In our current form we would annihilate Millwall, can we play them yet?

I've already said it before ...it's our year
  • What a win! Bring on Derby.
  • Solidgone said:

Lets organise a protest against this winning lark....how am I supposed to moan?

Can't you just leave it.

• Sponsored links:

• Luzon Out.
    What do you mean he's done nothing wrong? Surely not?
  • Smashing, absolutely smashing. First time we have doubled up on a team in awhile. Don't recall it happening last year. Another 3-0 and another clean sheet give us a huge amount of momentum going into Derby, plus an extra day to rest. Can't wait to see the goals and the reactions from the team and Guy. Let's keep this going! #Theeaglehaslanded #GuyLuzon'sRedArmy!!!
  • Man flu stopped me going. When I saw the rain lashing down on sky I felt ok about it. When I took in the final score I felt like fuck!
    Think back to last season at Wigan and how we played like we were hanging on for over 80mins and then losing those 2 late goals. Compare it to the joy of following the thread tonight. Feels so much better, and perhaps we are on the up with Guy. Too early to tell, but well done the boys. Looking forward to Huddersfield now.
    COYRs!
  • Outstanding result. Hope it scared the shit out of Chris Powell and Alex Dyer! Well done Guy, well done lads.

Derby, here we come!
  • stonemuse said:

Well I have to get a Derby ticket now don't I...

I hope so...still haven't recovered from that 4-0.

We are now scoring which isn't something we are used to with an upcoming game in Bermondsey.
  • stonemuse said:

Well I have to get a Derby ticket now don't I...

I hope so...still haven't recovered from that 4-0.

We are now scoring which isn't something we are used to with an upcoming game in Bermondsey.
    Exactly
  • Can't decide if Watt or Eagles is the more inspired signing.
    But with Gud and Igor, not sure it matters.
    Squad looking stronger, threat to other teams as strong as I can't remember when.
    Very, very encouraging.

Plus Johnson and the emergence of Bulot