Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**Luzon Confirmed Charlton Head Coach - Deal to 2016 - Praise the Lord, Work Permit GRANTED (pg 24)*

Comments

• Serious Question.

Would you need a work permit if you were a foreign consultant on a limited time contract at a UK company (say 18 months)?

Someone in Budapest is keen to know...
  • I love it and you can't make it up we all love charlton we all want what's best for them, yet this guy is not going to get any support any help from a large section of fans, and yet they will be the first to book and shout it is shit

We know it's unpopular we know it's not the want of any of us, but it's here we have to make do, surely now is the time for siege mentality and fuck them all really support the team and mgr and push us through the shit time

exactly NLA, at least give the guy a fecking chance

• that scarf is proper shit.
  • edited January 2015
    Oh well there we go....now lets see what he can do...I really hope he is successful and we can get out of our current downward spiral. If he can get the team playing attractive football all well and good, but in the short term we just need to start winning and if that has to be ugly then so be it. Didn't want him to be our head coach, but he is so he'll get my support and time to prove what he can do (for now). The clock is ticking and he has to work quickly. Now what about RD getting some players in, he wanted GL, now he has to support him in the transfer market starting today!!
  • Jarman said:

that scarf is proper shit.

C'mon we cant insult our player of the year like that... He's clearly just back from injury after needing major surgery, needs our full support with his new look

Just hope that the lethal performer our Scarf was before the operation is still there
  • Sponsored links:

• Well he made a good start last Saturday....
  • Welcome Guy at last, you have 100% support from me for now, unfortunately your on a hiding for nothing from some of our support because they are a bit stupid, they would of preferred Paul Jewell!
  • No,No,No, No,No please am I having a nightmare.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think people are more pissed off at the situation, rather that the name of the bloke who is now our manager. I expect all of us will still be right behind him and wish him well. Doesn't mean we are filled with confidence though.

Agreed. I have no idea what to expect - though the claims that he fancies a high line with Bikey and Ben Haim at centre half is very concerning - but I'm happy to give him a chance. It's the way he was brought in that's got my knickers all a-twisting
  • I think people are more pissed off at the situation, rather that the name of the bloke who is now our manager. I expect all of us will still be right behind him and wish him well. Doesn't mean we are filled with confidence though.

This and his first game was a complete disaster, just because the official club line for legal reasons has to say this Saturday is his first game does not make it true.

Hopefully Guy learns a lot quicker then his boss from mistakes in this league or we really will be in trouble.
  • Derek1952 said:

No,No,No, No,No please am I having a nightmare.

We all are!

• Well he's got my support for now but I'm not sure if I'll have as much patience with him as I'd afford a manager coming in under other circumstances.
  • In all seriousness, welcome Guy let's get those 50pts asap......

COYR

This and his first game was a complete disaster, just because the official club line for legal reasons has to say this Saturday is his first game does not make it true.

Hopefully Guy learns a lot quicker then his boss from mistakes in this league or we really will be in trouble.
    This Saturday is his first game though so it is true
  • edited January 2015

Welcome Guy at last, you have 100% support from me for now, unfortunately your on a hiding for nothing from some of our support because they are a bit stupid, they would of preferred Paul Jewell!

One person, and possibly someone who can use your, you're and would have correctly. It can make you look a bit stupid.
  • Results, results, results. Draw or win on Saturday and a home result against Rotherham and he'll be a new hero!