Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Report on Sky News soon about new manager (ed. Luzon in talks).

15678911»

Comments

• Welcome to Charlton Guy... As the man in the dugout and as a part of the club you now get my full backing
  • edited January 2015
    razil said:

well its hardly long term is it..

It is for Roland...

• would be pretty tough to expect him to take over mid season only on a short deal..
  • He looks a confident bloke if nothing else and his CV reads ok, if he wasn't from the Network most of us would be reasonably happy with his appointment. So the Network rotates managers now not only players...next it will be rotating the fans
  • Have you noticed our managers are getting gradually younger.. soon we'll have a baby in charge...
  • seth plum said:

Luzon saying something about Jose Riga (also posted on another thread).

Published 27th March 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qroJLsECsFY

Why have we appointed Chief Inspector Dreyfus as manager??

• razil said:

would be pretty tough to expect him to take over mid season only on a short deal..

That's all Riga got, so I don't see why Luzon should be any different.
  • dancafc said:

I'll eat my words if I'm wrong but I don't want this clown anywhere near the club

How about Guy and Luzon on each cheek if we make the playoffs. ;-)
  • Dazzler21 said:

If you click on the photo KM is opening the door.......

big suitcase for an interview...
    I expect it had an overhead projector for his Powerpoint presentation in it.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Did I see on SSN pictures of him in the "interview" room on his own and hitting the cupboard or something ?
  • PL54 said:

Did I see on SSN pictures of him in the "interview" room on his own and hitting the cupboard or something ?

The cupboard end.
  • cafcfan said:

Dazzler21 said:

If you click on the photo KM is opening the door.......

big suitcase for an interview...
    I expect it had an overhead projector for his Powerpoint presentation in it.....
    Standardising the Addicks.
  • You dont need an OP for a Ppt presentation. Get back to the 1970s, daddyo.