Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

****Charlton terminate contract of Head Coach Bob Peeters****

Comments

• I'm not surprised by this decision. After the good start that we had I think messr. Two Chalets could reasonably have expected a shot a the play-offs but we're now heading for a Relegation scrap. I just hope the new 'head Coach' can inspire the players that we have to play with confidence and some attractive, attacking football. Have a feeling it's gonna be this Guy Luzon fella, mind which doesn't bode well ...
  • edited January 2015

Its on the OS. Roland has very quickly turned us into an embarrassing shambles.

Deleted.

• IdleHans said:

Who would want to come now? Blackpool's a more appealing prospect

Don't be silly. The agents of the likes of McDermott and Adkins will be on the phone as we speak I expect.

I still want Riga.
  • @airmanbrown: #cafc boss Bob Peeters: "I think we can now all see the light at the end of the tunnel." Maybe someone needs to warn him that it's a train!

Posted on twitter an hour ago

@airmanbrown: @airmanbrown #cafc update - the train's collided with Bob. Roland was driving. What a shambles!

The light he saw was indeed a train
  • Hmmm I think that Peters is/was part of the problem, but not the biggest part. How about signing Capt EJ Smith, he was a great Captain of a sinking ship, i feel we may need him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Spot on AFKA. Sadly.
  • Need to find out the ins and outs of this but I'm not that happy tbh.
  • Which Standard/Belgian link are they sending over now?!
  • Basket case of a football club. Who in their right mind wants to join a club that has gone through 3 managers in 10 months.
  • Joshuk87 said:

Bye big Bob. How many Flemish managers left?

Bill Green? (Last of SWFC)

; )
  • Must be Luzon.
  • We are a sack of shit sometimes. Interesting to see who he brings in, prob Luzon or Freye.
  • Sponsored links:

• wmcf123 said:

Shocking decision. A rough run lately but he is tactically aware and has improved the standard of football enormously. Why would another network unknown do any better?

Bloody hell you watching the same team as me for the last 3 months ?
    The football has been a lot better than it was under Powell, other than the Blackburn cup game and for the first half yesterday
  • I predict 60 pages and 50k views

More than the Delort saga?
  • Thought he would get a little longer , expect some Belgian unknown at the helm wot a fucking joke this club has become .
  • What's the story with Luzon and Freye then? Can someone give me the history there
  • I actually couldn't care less. At least a new manager will reset the players morale hopefully.
  • wmcf123 said:

wmcf123 said:

Shocking decision. A rough run lately but he is tactically aware and has improved the standard of football enormously. Why would another network unknown do any better?

Bloody hell you watching the same team as me for the last 3 months ?
    The football has been a lot better than it was under Powell, other than the Blackburn cup game and for the first half yesterday
    This league doesn't require 'attractive' football. Look at Ipswich for confirmation of that. It needs results no matter how you get them.
  • Neither shocked nor surprised.
    Look forward to Jose Riga, or anyway some new manager bounce.