Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

****Charlton terminate contract of Head Coach Bob Peeters****

Comments

• I fear Duchalet is turning us ever more into a joke club.

And his decision to not offer Riga a new contract at the end of last season looks even more stupid.

Good luck to whoever takes over the madhouse this club has become under Duchalet.
  • Been confirmed on the official twitter. Statement in due course.
  • We are a complete and utter basket case of a club these days.

No wonder so many are so apathetic.
  • Not surprised. Not happy. Some highs and lows in his short stay but thanks for the highs Bob.
  • "The contracts of Patrick Van Houdt and Guy Kiala have also been terminated" - From the OS
  • Sponsored links:

• Karel Fraye
  • Pls can we steal Warburton from Brentford, that would be the ideal transfer this window now!
  • Basket case...
  • Thought he would last a week or so more...... but not surprised.
    Should be a lively Fan's Forum.......
  • edited January 2015
    Spreadsheet said go. Oh gawd, who next?
  • Not surprised in the slightest. Wonder who's next through the revolving door of Roly's circus.

Would love it to be a non network man personally, but that won't happen as any half decent manager won't want to work under those conditions.

If it's not Luzon, it maybe Karel Fraye
  • Sponsored links:

• Shocking decision. A rough run lately but he is tactically aware and has improved the standard of football enormously. Why would another network unknown do any better?
  • Well, I can't say we were playing well and that it's come as a shock. I do not like short term appointments or knee jerk decisions though either. If what @Fanny Fanackapan‌ Says about him losing the dressing room is true though, then he had to go surely.
  • Who would want to come now? Blackpool's a more appealing prospect
  • Wow - let's see where this takes us.

His last two major acts were to sign Watts and lose to Brighton.
  • Pls can we steal Warburton from Brentford, that would be the ideal transfer this window now!

He seems a clever guy, why on earth would he come here?

I've been pretty despondent about our form recently but this is just stupid and confirms we truly are a joke club now.
  • Whys everyone upset bloke had lost the dressing room by all accounts