Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

charlton v Blackburn - post match views

Walki back to car now, freezing cold and pissed off.

Nothing about us today. A cup performance and result we have seen dozens of times before.

Nothing ever changes.

Comments

• It was bad.
  • Painfully to watch, pathetic, disinterested, uninspired dross.

That is not the future of my club
  • _nam11 said:

It was bad.

it was worse than that.
  • edited January 2015
    It doesn't matter who owns us, who manages us or who plays for us, ever since i can remember this club has took the piss out of us when it comes to the cup so we shouldn't be in the least bit surprised at this inept performance.
    I seriously am worried about the rest of this season.
    Shambolic
  • That was toilet.
  • Dross, lifeless and depressing.

What was Buyems 1st booking for? Don't remember it.
  • And the club certainly know how to kill an atmosphere.
  • _nam11 said:

It was bad.

it was worse than that.
    I couldn't think of another word without swearing
  • Another FA Cup that we whimper out of, silver lining, it wont now distract from our thrilling league campaign..............
  • Sponsored links:

• Another thrilling season at The Valley
  • Fucking awful
  • Pleased I stayed at home :wink:
  • Such a small and inexperienced squad it's worrying. Need signings all over the pitch to add squad depth. Our bright start has provided misguided expectations, but been too long since we last won! Bob needs to sort it asap
  • Can't see us going down but then again if other teams down the wrong end of the table strengthen in January then we better hope the network produces some good players for us.
  • I guess we can concentrate on the league fully now, for our late surge up the table.
  • edited January 2015
    Highlight floodlights going out piss poor performance
  • Sponsored links:

• Decided not to go and am pleased with my decision. If we screw up against Brighton, things will be very bleak.
  • Slow starters again and gave away an early goal. Like we did the last time we played Blackburn.

Putting Bikey up front with 10 minutes to go when you still have subs to be made it's unforgiveable.
    Piggot might as well give up now because that is embarrassing.

We had some good possession but luck did not go are way. Wonder how many times that excuse will be used again this season
  • edited January 2015
    Gumbo said:

Performances like that is the reason I hate charlton more then Millwall, I'm starting to lose faith in Peeters (not because of today) but that type of performance has been coming

If you hate us more than Millwall why are you worried about what Peeters is doing? Bizarre post.

• What the fuck was Peeters playing at, we couldn't beat them with a full team l st as lone the dross put out on the pitch today.Fox is shot to pieces , he needs taking out of the situation.We need at least 4 new faces, over to you Roland, they rested Gustedes and Rhodes, and still were far to good for us.
  • Johann B Gudmundsson ‏@Gudmundsson7 14 seconds ago
    So disapointed with todays result, we need to pick our self up and get going again. No other option
  • FFS that is all
  • Johann B Gudmundsson ‏@Gudmundsson7 14 seconds ago
    So disapointed with todays result, we need to pick our self up and get going again. No other option

no shit, Sherlock
  • Piss poor, sort it out Bob.