Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***PLEASE HELP*** 7 year old girl with brain cancer.

Comments

• Options
    Can someone please point me to a link where I can donate using paypal,
    Thanks
  • Options
    http://www.gofundme.com/h3upn4 or search 'Frankie-Rose Just Giving' - sure you can use PayPal on both.
  • Options
    Michelle and frankie were both just on ITV news. Confirming what I was saying before all efforts after frankie gets her treatment will be going on getting the nhs to hurry up with offering proton beam therapy in the UK
  • Options
    Those of you that missed them there is still ITV london at 10-30.
  • Options
    Sadie did you say she was having surgery today and if so is there any news
  • Options
    Great stuff. Really hope that treatment delivers now and happier times are ahead for her and her family. Well done Sadie you have played a huge role in getting funds.

Hope you can give us some more good news soon
  • Options
    I have gladly donated, I pray that all goes well and that Frankie can live and lead a happy and long life.
  • Options
    Sorry guys, her operation never happened today she has been called in for it tomorrow. I will keep you posted.
  • Options
    Hope all goes well Sadie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Update: frankie Rose had to have some radiotherapy today that the hospital thought was more of a priority and the surgery to relieve some pressure on the brain has now been scheduled for tomorrow morning, the family are checked into kings this evening.
  • Options
    Hope all goes well today Sadie.
  • Options
    Thinking of Frankie Rose today...best of luck x
  • Options
    Really can't imagine what that poor family are going through right now. Not a religious man, but if there is "someone up there" I hope they are listening to all the thoughts and prayers for Frankie and her family.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update Sadie. Fingers crossed for the meeting.
  • Options
    the lady, my pal Mel Hudson, who promised to have all of her very long hair cut off for frankie Rose kept to her word and even had her initials sketched
  • Options
    Everything that is good about the British population in general and CAFC supporters in particular:

Staring adversity full in the face, putting up a fair fight, and winning through in the end.

Fingers crossed for the USA treatment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So pleased to hear this news Sadie. Fingers crossed all will go well for Frankie Rose in the States, and for her family too.
  • Options
    Sincerely hope that Frankie Rose and her family get the best possible result from the trip.
  • Options
    Thanks Sadie for the update, which seems fairly positive at this stage. Please keep us informed when you are able to.
  • Options
    Great news Sadie!!!!!!!!!! I truly hope that this family have the very happiest of new years!!
  • Options
    Nice to see some promising news

• Options
    Someone asked before where she was going in the states, she has gone to Oklahoma.
  • Options

Someone asked before where she was going in the states, she has gone to Oklahoma.

We know a song about that!

Great news Sadie and look forward to hearing how they are all getting on.

• Options
    That is fantastic news Sadiejane. Good luck to the family. What an ordeal for them.
  • Options
    Message from Facebook posting:

So the practice run is finished, the doctors and nursers played and sung the frozen soundtrack to her for 45 minutes and she was rewarded with a bravery bead xx she said the hardest part was not being able to sing along........... God I love this girl xxxx she's a true lioness xxxx bring on tomorrow!