Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***PLEASE HELP*** 7 year old girl with brain cancer.

Comments

• Options
    PL54 said:

jamescafc said:

Can't they have a collection pre millwall game?

Are her family a combination of Charlton and Millwall supporters?
    Or this?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

jamescafc said:

Can't they have a collection pre millwall game?

Are her family a combination of Charlton and Millwall supporters?
    Or this?
    Perhaps a mistake?
  • Options
    Rob said:

The gofundme link is really easy to use

Very true.
    Thanks for the links sadie. Let's hope for a happy ending

• Options
    We're over £13'000 now folks
  • Options
    Have you asked Jacko for a retweet? Something like 13k followers on his twitter...

• Options
    Few other celebs worth trying with are Gabby Logan, Rachel Riley and Sheridan Smith. Seen them retweet similar things in the past.
  • Options
    Keith lemon has retweeted to 2 million people, nothing from it yet though so perhaps people are not taking him seriously?
  • Options
    I work for Part of Crossrail, everyone on this project in our 3 sites(Plumstead, Woolwich Box and North Woolwich) who have an email address from Planners to admin to labourers will receive an email with the link tomorrow morning when the HR manager comes back, she will send it out to everyone I really hope it helps
  • Options

I work for Part of Crossrail, everyone on this project in our 3 sites(Plumstead, Woolwich Box and North Woolwich) who have an email address from Planners to admin to labourers will receive an email with the link tomorrow morning when the HR manager comes back, she will send it out to everyone I really hope it helps

Thank you very much paulie
  • Options
    Donated £10 and shared on Facebook and twitter. Probably won't make a huge difference and as pointed out you might need celebs on the case.

Good luck to frankie and her parents.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Donated £10 and shared on Facebook and twitter. Probably won't make a huge difference and as pointed out you might need celebs on the case.

Good luck to frankie and her parents.

Everything helps dave thank you

Over 15k now x
  • Options
    We're over 20k now guys. There is a Twitter page too now @FrankieRoseFund
  • Options
    Gofundme - not used before but that is very easy. Well done to Sadie for posting up and creating awareness. With a little lad of my own I can't imagine what the family are going through.
  • Options
    Approaching 22k now, once again thanks for your support x
  • Options
    Thank you to @paulie8290‌ for spreading the word at work
  • Options
    Shared and will donate my little bit later tonight. It doesn't take much to get these causes 'viral', that goal will be met in no time for little Frankie-Rose if we all do our bit
  • Options

Thank you to @paulie8290‌ for spreading the word at work

Its the least I could do as AA said if we all do our bit we can reach that goal and give Little Frankie-Rose the chance in life she deserves
  • Options
    Approaching 25k now.
  • Options
    Donated & added to my Facebook page.
  • Options

Donated & added to my Facebook page.

Thank you

We're just shy of 30k this morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just donated, Go Fund Me is really easy to use. Have seen lots of retweets from the Charlton team, well done Sadie. Wish Frankie-Rose every success in her battle.
  • Options
    Yes noticed the retweets from the team, good lads. Shame the few I suggested don't appear to.
  • Options
    Jonathan Ross has retweeted and donated
  • Options
    Children in need were asked for help and their response was that she wasn't a child in need, all money I was going to donate to them is now going to Frankie Rose.
  • Options

Children in need were asked for help and their response was that she wasn't a child in need, all money I was going to donate to them is now going to Frankie Rose.

This is a very valid point !
    If ever there was a child in need - here she is.

Will do the same.
  • Options

Wow, words fail me. You're doing a great job.
  • Options
    For the ladies; Frankie Pamper Event. Sunday 23rd November 11-7 at Scissors and Beauty in Crook log leisure centre Bexleyheath. Treatments start from 10 pounds all proceeds will be donated to Frankies fun, please share asap. Treatments available on the day... Manicure - Pedicure - Facial - Back massage - Hot stones - Reflexology - Indian head massage - spray tanning To book an appointment please message Carly on facebook Beau Belles or email Carly beaubelles@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Event this Saturday 15th at 11am.... Please share

We are meeting at Erith Pier 11am and will be walking to Northumberland Heath then on to Bexleyheath then Crayford.
    We have some collection buckets which we will be giving a good shake as we pass through the towns.

If Possible please wear something pink.

Anyone who can attend will be amazing. Even if you can't make the whole route.

Get ya walking shoes on people!!!!

Www.gofundme.com/h3rouk
  • Options
    Friends and family of Frankie-Rose will be holding a charity evening on Saturday 22nd November, at The Brewers Arms, Northumberland Heath, Brook Street. There will be an 80's disco, food, raffles and an auction - prizes include tickets to Paris on the Eurostar, spa days, hampers, champagne and much more. Bring all of your friends. Looking forward to seeing you all there x x x