Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morrison on loan to Birmingham until 31st Dec

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:

Worries me slightly in that bikey and Ben haim are getting on a bit! Also TBH is only on a one year contract I believe so means we have to be certain to bring in another top class cb in the summer...

Bikey is only 29
    Reckon he's pulling a Kanu here
    Scoring from the byline?
  • Options
    Morro would be a great signing for Powelly, and I reckon he will end up there. He's a play off standard cb.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I, for one, would like to thank him since he actually committed to staying and assisting the new era.
    Yes, virtually the whole of the 2011 squad has now gone, as have virtually the whole board and management team. Only Richard Murray, David Joyes, Steve Avory and Damien Matthews, Ben Roberts (edit) remain and this is Charlton today.
    What remains is the Valley (with a new pitch), Solly, Jackson, Wiggins (edit) and (from 2012 & 2013) the academy players.
    Look at it another way, many of our competitors are carrying heavy legacy costs from years of offering inflated long term contracts and here we are sitting just outside top six.

Enjoy while we can.
  • Options

I, for one, would like to thank him since he actually committed to staying and assisting the new era.
    Yes, virtually the whole of the 2011 squad has now gone, as have virtually the whole board and management team. Only Richard Murray, David Joyes, Steve Avory and Damien Matthews remain and this is Charlton today.
    What remains is the Valley (with a new pitch), Solly, Jackson and (from 2012 & 2013) the academy players.
    Look at it another way, many of our competitors are carrying heavy legacy costs from years of offering inflated long term contracts and here we are sitting just outerwear top six.

Enjoy while we can.

Dont forget Wiggins and Ben Roberts
  • Options
    .....and Bloom
    .....and Umut
  • Options
    ..... and the tea lady at Sparrows Lane.

• Options
    well if he does leave and we get a decent fee for him then thats good business by the club ,we cant afford to be sentimental about it ...hes done well for us but we are moving on and up hopefully
  • Options
    Bye MM thanks for the memories! All the best!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!