Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morrison on loan to Birmingham until 31st Dec

Comments

• Options

has anyone got that pic of the league 1 champions at carlisle with the departed players greyed out?

It was @stackitsteve
  • Options
    Posting without reading all other comments, thanks Morro for everything you did, alongside a great squad, manager for bringing our Charlton back - best of luck fella
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    RD heart loony left network Belgian my club back season ticket going in the bin good luck Morro.
  • Options
    Starting for Birmingham
  • Options
    Is he still playing in today's game ain't heard his name once
  • Options

Is he still playing in today's game ain't heard his name once

He's doing ok.....looking quite assured but it's only half time. Could all change second half
  • Options
    We have the game streaming over the net so not great pic but I could've sworn he didn't touch the ball first half
  • Options
    0-0
  • Options
    No surprises when you see the three left. Outside of Dale and Hamer, they were the ones most fans were hopeful of making the step up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

has anyone got that pic of the league 1 champions at carlisle with the departed players greyed out?

Only a loan but....

"And then there were three"image
    To be fair that photo would look the same even if Morro was still here. Unless you gave him red hair....
  • Options
    Talal said:

Only a loan but....

To be fair that photo would look the same even if Morro was still here. Unless you gave him red hair....
    The original I done with the 4 of them is on here somewhere
  • Options
    Wish I could say I'm sorry to see him go, but I'm a bit meh.
    Grateful for the job he did for us in League 1; a good pro and good as backup.
    But TBH and Bikey are step-up in class and, dare I say it, we'd just become comfortable with mediocrity imo
  • Options

No surprises when you see the three left. Outside of Dale and Hamer, they were the ones most fans were hopeful of making the step up.

And Yann, along with Solly our best player that season.
  • Options
    Why is Damien Matthew greyed out?
  • Options
    At the time, when I did the original I only did the playing staff. Just to highlight the difference in the team.
    Bloom is there too, as well as others.
  • Options

Talal said:

Only a loan but....

The original I done with the 4 of them is on here somewhere
    Had a blonde moment there, obviously he'd just be in colour no need for any red. What a wally.
  • Options
    Great Job Stackitsteve.

Who will be last man standing ? (Metaphorically speaking)

Jackson becomes a player coach and retires from playing in 2 years.

Bournemouth sign Wiggins after Howe decides to have the two best attacking wing backs in the champ.
    (maybe next season, they tried last season but Rhoys did not feel it was the right move at the time)

The winner is Chris Solly, because he could not pass a bona fide medical.

If he could play 35 games a season for the next 6 years that would be a great result for him and CAFC fans.

As long as this does not affect his long term mobillity of course.

• Options
    Just seen the Watford goal, Morrison could of done better
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just seen the Watford goal, Morrison could of done better

Got done twice there.
  • Options

Only a loan but....

So the only 3 not to go are the Captain and 2 Injury prone full backs
  • Options
    look at the effect he's having on the Brum boys .. pity we didn't get Donaldson before Rowett took over ..
  • Options
    Given that he is only on loan shouldn't he be in a sort of grey pink?
  • Options
    No ones mentioned Powell in that picture :-(
  • Options

Only a loan but....

So the only 3 not to go are the Captain and 2 Injury prone full backs
    The two full backs were the only senior players to sign extensions because of their situation. Without the injuries they could have secured bigger contract offers elsewhere and CAFC might have made a few quid selling them to pay the bills. Remember we stayed up last season with Fox and Wilson at full back a lot of the time.
    The better players left and the worse players were released. As posted before, that squad did its job in securing promotion AND retaining championship status. Almost all of them go and we start again with Academy players, Liege loans and Network scouted signings. Compared to the relative stability since the return to the Valley, the transformation was precise and somewhat brutal. The result is a top half squad with resources to add quality players as and when.

• Options
    http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-michael-morrison-wants-8247287

On-loan Blues defender Michael Morrison wants to remain at the club after admitting he has probably played his last game for Charlton.

The centre-half, who is midway through a two-month loan deal, has been outstanding in the six games since he became Gary Rowett’s first signing.

Blues have conceded only three goals during his time at St Andrew’s and it would be a massive set-back if he was to leave at the end of the month.

That’s certainly not his intention and he says he would like to at least play out the remainder of the campaign.

Get more news from our Blues Facebook page

“At the moment you have the 28 days and (then) there is a recall on it but I don’t foresee that being a problem or an issue,” Morrison said.

“I certainly expect to be here until the loan finishes, until January, it’s just a case then of both teams talking and that stuff will be above my head rather than about football.

“I would like to stick around, the lads have been really good, I have enjoyed myself. Charlton have made it clear there’s not really a future back there for me.

“I have enjoyed it here and hopefully the results will stay the same and it will be a really good season for us.”

---------

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 20m20 minutes ago
    We had earlier in season that Morrison had been told he could leave Charlton. Still wonder if Huddersfield might be interested in Jan...
  • Options
    Good luck to him. If he doesn't fit in BP's plans and can get first team football elsewhere and a permanent move in the process then fair play.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!