Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 2015

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014

This breaks my heart reading this thread knowing my laptop can't play it :(

Have you tried to play it on your laptop and failed? You might be surprised on how low spec these games will run still.

Here are a list of specs for Windows, Mac and Linux:
    http://www.footballmanagerblog.org/2014/10/fm15-system-requirements.html?m=1
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Close the game down, it should then update.

I tried that will check again in the morning
  • Options
    Anyone got a list of improvements from the final beta update and the full release? Or is it purely adding of network support etc?
  • Options
    The game is basically in beta mode until early Jan, when they do their annual bug-fix. The main reason I'm not rushing to buy this yet................
  • Options
    Installed it and ready to go. Just need to decide who to manage.
  • Options

They begin with C and end with C
  • Options
    Paulie putting Peeters out of a job.............hang your head in shame young man.........
  • Options

Paulie putting Peeters out of a job.............hang your head in shame young man.........

I know but yet I don't feel guilty, what does that say about me
  • Options

Celtic? too easy!
  • Options
    Where's it cheap?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gonna download on steam this evening, anyone done that for this years game? how long did it take to install etc?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Gonna download on steam this evening, anyone done that for this years game? how long did it take to install etc?

Depends how quick your internet is, when I downloaded Beta(which comes direct from steam it took about 1 hour 30 minutes
  • Options
    Anyone know if non-league clubs will be selling this version cheap?

Picked up last years for £15 in the Fleet clubshop.................
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Depends how quick your internet is, when I downloaded Beta(which comes direct from steam it took about 1 hour 30 minutes
    Cheers Paulie
  • Options

Played too many games with Charlton. I fancy something different. I managed Standard Liege on my last one and brought quite a few youth / young players into the first team and won the league title. Playing with English teams bores me a bit on there now.
  • Options
    Alcorcon? STVV?
  • Options
    Kipper23 said:

Where's it cheap?

Think I saw someone link to cdkeys website which had it for £18.
  • Options

Played too many games with Charlton. I fancy something different. I managed Standard Liege on my last one and brought quite a few youth / young players into the first team and won the league title. Playing with English teams bores me a bit on there now.
    Start unemployed with a fairly good reputation, start up a few countries and see what comes available.
  • Options
    Normally play with Charlton.

Followed by a team with a good youth set up. Last season that was wolves because was nailed on to win the league when even playing the 18 year olds.

Will probably play as Fulham because got brilliant youngsters and get to get some big names of the wage bill and build my own team.
  • Options
    I do Charlton then when I get sacked and cant find another job(hate dropping down to league 2 or below) I start another one normally as Barcelona
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JUst bought mine.. £34.99 ouch
  • Options
    Last time i played with Leicester and Leeds on last years version but didn't find the time to play after that.. Got leicester promoted and struggled with Leeds
  • Options

Start unemployed with a fairly good reputation, start up a few countries and see what comes available.
    I was thinking this. I did it a few years ago and ended up at Southend, Hereford, Northampton and Forest. I never quite managed to get beyond The Championship but it was good fun all the same.

I do Charlton then when I get sacked and cant find another job(hate dropping down to league 2 or below) I start another one normally as Barcelona

How challenging Paulie!
  • Options
    CD Keys had it for £23 a few days ago.

Will I need to have an update or something for it to stop saying Beta version? Wondered if they'd sorted the injuries out for the official release.
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/a/GukUu

This guy holidayed until past 2200, throws up some interesting results. Including Ipswich going 177 games without winning in the Prem, Harrogate Shrewbury and Fleetwood in the Prem and Andy Cole's 1993/4 goalscoring record surviving 220 years...
  • Options
    I personally like to start a few leagues down. For example, my last game I started, I looked to see who was favourites for relegation in L2 (Barnet) so started as a former sunday league player, so the challenge is to build up my own rep as well as succeed............
  • Options

I personally like to start a few leagues down. For example, my last game I started, I looked to see who was favourites for relegation in L2 (Barnet) so started as a former sunday league player, so the challenge is to build up my own rep as well as succeed............

Same. I always pick a team in conference south. Always been Welling until recently, whitehawk these days
  • Options
    @Scoham help please, I am still on Beta despite putting the disk in and reinstalling it
  • Options
    Do you have the boxed or download version? Your not the only one having that problem, see the reply from SI here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405721-I-still-have-Beta-version
  • Options

This breaks my heart reading this thread knowing my laptop can't play it :(

Have you tried to play it on your laptop and failed? You might be surprised on how low spec these games will run still.

Here are a list of specs for Windows, Mac and Linux:
    http://www.footballmanagerblog.org/2014/10/fm15-system-requirements.html?m=1
    Struggled with last years mate. Don't think this years would be different.